Twisted Dream

*Trigger Warning horror?*

F/N

You could not help but worry about Toshi and your babies. You fought alongside Bakugo and Deku trying to get all the patience from the hospital enough time to escape. Luckily backup came to help and heroes help evaluate people. When more Heros came to help the weak villains chose to escape while they still could. Bakugo seemed badly hurt as well as Deku did. You took them to a near room. You took a look at their injuries and tried to stop the bleeding in the bigger cuts they suffered. Bakugo was insisting on leaving to fight but you didn't allow it. "You have a good heart but a bad temper. I understand you want to fight but you don't want this to be one of your last fights do you?" He stayed quiet and you continued and patted his spiky hair. " You both are amazing. I'm proud that you guys are the future heroes." She smiled and both Bakugo and Deku blushed slightly. Your sweet moment got interrupted by villains that walked into the room.

Bakugo

Bakugo got up and jumped in front of F/N to protect her. He used his explosions on the villains "Hah that's all you got!" He said in a cocky voice. Deku joined in the fight and quickly took out the villains.

All Might

All Might woke up in his room confused about what just happened "F/N!" He yelled out he stood up and heard a voice say "What's wrong dear I'm in the kitchen." All Might was even more confused and walked to the kitchen seeing F/N making breakfast. "F/N?? What happened why am I here?" He asked them F/N responded with "What do you mean did you hit your head?" All Might looked around everything looked normal and then said "And the babies?" F/N creepily smiled and pointed at a crib in a corner of the room. He walked up to it and when he looked inside he saw two blobs barely looking like humans stitched together. In horror, he looked over to F/N and she still was watching him with a big creepy smile. Before he could say anything F/N got stabbed in the back by the very same villain that put him into this twisted dream. Her body feel down to the floor. "How was this small sample of my quirk? I think I did well contracting this dream for you." All Might fell on his knees relieved this was not real but somewhat disturbed. Night Dream looked at him and couldn't help but laugh " You look pathetic I can't believe you are the number one hero." He walked up to him but All Might was furious and used his full power to fight. "How dare you think you can defeat me so easily!" He was pumped up and said to himself 'I will get back to you F/N.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are people still reading this??