Thanks For Coming

F/N

You had been driven to your limit you didn't think you could fight anymore. While you ran alongside Deku and Bakugo you suddenly held onto the wall as you started breathing heavily. You sat down and Deku said, "Are you ok did you get hurt?" You looked at him and said "I'm alright I just suddenly got extremely tired. Bakugo then crossed his arms "Of course, you do you just gave birth and now you are fighting villains. You should have just gone to your baby's" you looked at him and said "Sorry for dragging you down but remember I'm still a hero with more experience don't cast me down. Bakugo rolled his eyes. You smiled gently and stood up straight and said "I feel better" you started walking while Bakugo and Deku looked at each other and followed you.

As you looked around the remaining rooms making sure everyone was out you heard a sound coming from a cleaning room. You told them to wait and you slowly open the door and saw a guy on the floor covering his face with a black suit and with a bit of gray. You were unsure if they were a bad guy or a hero. "uh hello?" He looked up to you it looked like he was having a mental breakdown. You kneel and say "Are you ok?" Deku warned you "F/N..." you held up a hand telling him to be quiet.  The man had blond hair and his mask was ripped and seemed to have a scar in the middle of his forehead. He cries out "Don't look at me!!!" You ripped some cloth off a bed you saw in the nearby room and used it to cover his face. You helped him get up and asked his name he responded and said "I-Its Twice" You remember hearing that name somewhere but you couldn't remember where so you thought he was just another unknown hero.  He looked thankful and you smiled. "What happened?" He then said "I was with my friends and I got separated and when I was fighting, someone ripped my mask and I went in there to cover myself...You know this reminds me of something one of my friends had done to help me out as well. Thanks." You smiled "Alright then am glad you feel better you can join us while you find your friends. He agreed and you all went on a lookout for his friends and people who needed help. Twice then said, "You are very beautiful no you are not... Sorry...No I'm not..." You looked at him and thought maybe he has a split personality so you didn't think much of it. "Come on don't stay behind Twice!" You told him as you notice he was far behind.

You then see nurses running and you ask "Are you guys alright?" Then they say that there was a man with a blue fire quirk in the nurse's lounge which you head towards it while Deku took them to safety. Now only Twice and Bakugo went with you. Bakugo had run off first and you told him to be careful. Twice then asked where we were heading and you said "To the nurse's lounge there is a man there" he then said, "Could it be my friend?" You shook your head saying no since he was most likely a villain.

Bakugo

As Bakugo went into the room he saw not only one man but two who seemed to be arguing "You guys were the ones who infiltrated the school!" He yelled out to them. They looked over at him and then saw other people walk in "Bakugo careful!" You saw them and said "Shigaraki?" You saw him on the news once the incident happens but who was that other guy you thought. Shigaraki then scratched his neck and said " Oh hello Y/N thanks for saving me the trouble of finding you. Twice soon went in the room and said "My friends!" You looked over at him in shock. "you are with the league!?" The man who looked to have burned skin said "Twice did you bring them to use? Good job now capture them." Twice was confused he didn't think the nice lady was the person they were looking for and he was hesitant.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...