Aizawa Vs. All Might

It has been a week since you have been working at U.A you love to help out the students and give them advice and you have also been training a lot recently.

All Might

All Might walks in the classroom and sees his girlfriend talking to Mr. Aizawa they seemed to be having a nice conversation for some reason that made him jealous. He walked up to Y/N "Good morning Y/N." She looks at him with a big smile "Good Morning All Might" the class seemed to be doing a worksheet about hero laws. So All Might decided to stay with Y/N. "Hey all might you ignoring me he heard Mr. Aizawa say. "oh sorry I was thinking" Mr. Aizawa contained to say "what I was saying is that you are early and that you will have to wait till the kids are done." Mr. Aizawa seems to be trying to kick him out. "Ima stick around," All Might said, "Don't you have work?" He said with an annoyed voice, All might laughed and grinned "I'm all done with it" he turns to look at Y/N "How has he been treating you?" He asked "He is really nice," you said.

F/N

'All Might and Aizawa are acting strange. You've never seen All Might act like this ' you thought to yourself. "All Might is everything ok?" He looks at you and smiles gently "Don't worry princess everything fine" you blushed and said "don't call me that it's embarrassing." He grins and says but you make a cute face when I call you that." He laughed" and don't worry Mr.Aizawa knows we are together sent that right." He looks at him "yea-ya" he says "Are you sleepy Mr. Aizawa? You can sleep ill take care of the kids" he looks at you and says "No I'm fine just a headache" he glared at All Might "Oh no I think I have some headache pills in my bag do you want one?" You asked concerned. He smiled and said "Don't worry it's not bad but thanks anyway. You are such a cute one aren't you." He looked at All Might and he seemed angry "uh...Thanks" you gave a nervous smile. "Oh, will you look at that it's time for training let's go" you stood up All Might a and Aizawa glaring at each other. You pull All Might's arm "come on I can't carry you over there get up." All might laughed as he saw you struggle. "Alright let's go." You say goodbye to Mr. Aizawa and go with All Might.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...