Protect

F/N

You have been waiting in a room for a while with random sharp pain and you couldn't bear it but lucky Toshi was right next to you helping you calm down after a while more you felt like it was time the baby's wanted to come out. Then doctors began working telling you to push while you tried so hard with a lot of pain. But then everyone had heard an explosion. You got startled and stopped Toshi stood up and said "I have to check it out" you put a sad expiration and said "ok" as he walked out of the room he looked at you "keep pushing," he said before leaving. You still had a lot of pain and held the hand of a nurse as you tried your best to push hard. You could even hear your screams from outside the room.

All Might

Toshi had turned into his All Might look and went with Aizawa "hey do you know what happened?" Aizawa had been talking to Midoriya and Bakugo telling them to stay close Bakugo was fired up and wanted to beat villains up. Aizawa then responded and said, "We are getting attacked by villains, but for the reason, I have no clue, I believe we can handle this go back to F/N to protect her." He said but then All might shook his head "I have to deal with them as fast as possible that's how I will protect her." Aizawa looked mad as he heard him say that. "Bakugo and Midoriya you go to where F/N is and protect her wait outside the door" Bakugo who was all fired up then screamed "What?! I want to go fight not to stay there and do nothing!" He screamed and Aizawa soon said "have you forgotten you haven't gotten your license yet? Now, do as I say" Bakugo stormed off and Midoriya followed nervously. All might and Aizawa ran around searching for the villains soon they found some weak villains who have joined the evil group of The League of Villains they were easy to handle but there was many. All Might asked why they came to a hospital and they responded: "the league of villains has been stalking you for a while we have learned that you have a lover which is about to give birth." They laughed as they tried to take him out. All Might was angry his worst fear came true his family is in danger because of him.

Midoriya

Midoriya and Bakugo which was extremely angry walked in front of Midoriya which was afraid to say a word. As soon as they got to where F/N was they could hear her screaming in pain they stood outside in silence.

F/N

You pushed and pushed than soon one of the babies was out you could hear your baby crying and tears started running out of your eyes you kept on pushing and then you heard more crying you had finally done it it was over they cleaned the baby's and gave them to you, you cried alongside them as you held your new daughter and son in your arms. You wished Toshinori was there which was what you were thinking when you heard fighting outside the room.

Midoriya

Bakugo was finally pleased to see villains coming after him blasting small explosions while Midoriya was trying to figure out how to protect F/N he fought alongside Bakugo but he mostly didn't let Midoriya since he wanted to do it himself.

All Might

While he fought one of the villains said that they sent some to get his kids as soon as he heard that Aizawa and All Might both began to go back to F/N but the villains kept getting in the way. Aizawa then said "I'll take care of them just go" All might nodded and quickly left.

F/N

The doctors panicked and helped you get on a wheelchair holding your baby's you were extremely tired but you had no time to rest as you were trapped inside the room with the doctors, nurse, and your newly born babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------------------------------------

Throw me some names for the baby's I am still not sure what to name them XD and also hope you like the chapter 😺.