Fame

Narration

You are a normal hero doing your normal job usually nothing exciting since you aren't well known. You always tried to help with the important rescues but the other heroes usually do all the work so you don't get the chance to show off your skills, but one day you get the chance to fight alongside the one and only All Might.

Flashback

'This looks really bad.' You said in your head as you see buildings collapse. You try to find bystanders to see if you could be of help but it seemed all the heroes already took care of it. You sigh as you think to yourself 'I'm so useless' You then hear someone laughing. "HA HA HA now that all the people are safe I can use all my strength" You turn around and see All Might himself fighting a powerful villain. All might starts throwing punches at him with full force. The villain seems to be struggling but was able to dodge a lot of the punches. You admired your hero from afar, but then you notice that All Might seemed tired. 'I wish I could help him but how?' You said to your self in a panic. You then yell out to All Might "Hey! Can I be of help?" You said without thinking. Then the villain turns around and saw you and said: "You fool how stupid can you be to reveal your self like that." He runs to you at full speed about to attack you.

All Might

'What!? I never saw her there this is bad I have to hurry and block his attack or she might get killed.' He rushed to block the attack which he did but got himself injured 'I'm getting close to my limit but I have to keep going' He managed to get a clean hit at the villain and asked the hero he protected "Are you ok?" The girl responds with a trembling voice "y-yes...I-I'm sorry" Then All might say to her "Don't worry it's ok I understand that you want to help but it's best if you go help the others I'll handle this" He runs back to the villain and tries to finish the fight as soon as he could. But unfortunately, the villain saw he was getting weaker and tried to use that as an advantage. "Heh...I can see your weaknesses All Might" The villain said with an evil smirk. All might soon get hit on his stomach by the villain once he got hit the villain was holding him down. "Dame it" All Might whisper but the villain heard and started laughing "Hahaha you seem worried All Might I thought you were powerful." As soon as he said that All Might and the villain heard a girl singing. [Song] It sounded like an angel All Might and the villain we're looking to find the source of that beautiful voice. Then All Might noticed the villain had stopped holding him down so then he managed to punch him. 'He saw me move my hand yet he didn't react' He said confused. Then he looks at you as you finish singing 'She is the one with that voice? Could it have been her?' He looks at the villain that was on the floor passed out.

You

As you finished singing you see All Might looking at you. 'Is he mad I didn't listen to him' you thought to yourself. Soon the police arrested the villain and you see All Might walking towards you "Hello there, I'm glad you are ok and I wanted to thank you for helping me out" you blush a bit since your favorite hero was thanking you, you thought it was a dream. "It was nothing I didn't help much" Then All Might sighs "I'm grateful for what you did but you didn't listen when I told you I could handle it. Be careful next time." You frown and said, "Yes, I'm sorry All Might." He gives you a big smile and says "By the way, I'm curious to how your quirk works, but unfortunately I have to go but I would like to talk sometime about it" You then blush and look at him surprised 'I must be dreaming this can't be real' you then say "wait for real?" He laughs then says "yes of course how about we exchange numbers" You nodded your head and gave him your number. Soon he realized something and said "wait I forgot to ask for your name" With a soft smile on your face you say "I'm L/N, F/N" you shook his hand before he left. You then got home as you still asked yourself over and over if you were dreaming. You sit in your couch to watch the news then you see yourself on tv *Breaking news All Might gets helped by [Hero Name]* "She isn't well known since she usually isn't in the center of attention" one reporter said "yes but today she was able to help All Might capture the villain I feel like we will be hearing more from her soon" another reporter continued. You were shocked that your name was on tv for the first time. You then pinched yourself and realized this was for real.

To Be Continued...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:
Hello this is my first story, and I'll be honest I'm not the best when it comes to spelling so please tell me if you see major spelling errors and Thanks for reading I will post a new chapter if you guys liked it.
P.s I will get to the romance soon.