~ note ~

Hello. It's you're author; Zyrx. I apologize for only reaching out now despite the months that I spent updating on this book. It's just because I'm not really the kind of person who always know how to approach others. I find it a bit hard to strike up conversations with other people who doesn't really know me well enough. That's why it took me this long to finally make a small note. I'm quite aware that this isn't really a big thing to start with, but I'm hoping that it will somehow become the beginning of a bridge for some of the readers to get to know me better.

First of all, I just wanted to express my gratitude to those who had been with me right when I first published Enigma up to this day. It may not seem like a big deal to some of you, but just seeing how there are still a few readers who are waiting for another chapter, only provides the much needed encouragement for an aspiring writer such as myself.

I'm not here to make any sort of announcements nor to inform you of a temporary leave. I just really came by to say thanks. And I'm hoping that you will keep on supporting the journey of the characters throughout this story. I'm not adding this as a form of a spoiler statement or anything close to that, but we've still got a long way to go. A lot of events are still bound to happen and many characters are still yet to be introduced.

With all of that said— and if it's not somehow too much to ask— then please kindly leave a vote and a comment if you can. Those would be greatly appreciated. And to those who truly want to discover the identity of the person behind the entangled thoughts within this book, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll be more than happy to answer a question or two, just as long as it isn't something personal.

Once again, thank you for sparing me a minute of your time.

~ Z