Gang AU - Kang Taehyun (pt 3)

*Tw: mentions of blood, illegal activity, and murder*
Hii! sorry for not updating, i have decided to update this last request bc i felt like i needed to finish it before i don't update this book anymore:(
anyways i hope you enjoy! make sure to play the video!! it really adds ambiences to the story:DDD
wife_cupcake

beep

beep

beep

beep

.
.
.
.
.
.
You woke up to the sound of beeping monitors around you. A loud migraine entered your head and you held your forehead in pain.
Where am I...?

The room smelled like fresh plastic, and you were strapped to the bed. You squirmed in the bondage and tried desperately to free yourself. You knew that you were kidnapped again.
"Calm down." A small but cold voice you heard. You turned to see the entity.

"It's just me Y/n." Taehyun said walking closer to the bed. You stopped squirming and looked at your legs that were strapped to the bed.
"Oh...you kept falling off the bed so we tied you to it."
Falling off the bed? Why?

"You're probably wondering why you fell off the bed," Taehyun said again, "Your heart rate was at an all time high and literally shoved you off the bed."
You nodded slowly, processing the information you heard from him.
"You need to start learning to calm your nerves." 

You mentally cursed at him. Maybe I wouldn't be feeling so jumpy all the time if I didn't get kidnapped...
"I know I don't usually say this, but I'm worried about you,"

You played with your hands, "Thank you." You looked at him and he stiffly smiled.
You bit your lower lip and cleared your throat.
"You're caring for me now?"

He shrugged, "Maybe, maybe not."
A moment of silence went by and you cleared your throat again.
"D-did you mean what you said?"

Taehyun reverted his eyes to yours, folding his arms to his chest. "What?"
"Y-you kept saying to Chaewon that if she hurt me that you'll hurt her." You mumbled.
He broke eye contact with you shrugged his shoulders down.
"I don't want a woman to start fighting another woman."

What...that was it?
"Oh..." Your voice lowered, "Okay..."

You heard him laugh, and slowly walk over to you and with a menacing expression.
"Listen here," Taehyun leaned his face to yours, "What game are you playing at?"
You gulped staring into his eyes, "Nothing."

"Really?" His breath his your face. You nodded slowly.
"Are you sure?"
You gulped again, this time sweat dripping on your back. "Y-ye...no."
"Say, what game is this?" Taehyun asked in a smug face.

"T-this is a game of being...being nice to me." You mumbled, "And promising not to murder me."
"Not enough." He answered, "You already promised to not run away, what else do you have?"

"M-my skills, of being a defense lawyer."
"No."
"What about my...my-

"I'll give you something." Taehyun leaned away from your face finally, "Meet me. Tonight, at 11:00 pm."

"C-can I ask why?" You asked quietly. 
He held the tip of your chin, examining your lips.
"I just want to explore my options first." He smirked.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Nightfall came, and you arrived at the place that Taehyun requested you to be.
It was a desolate area, and you were dressed in your pantsuit for work. He didn't specify how you should dress.
Suddenly, the sky started to grumble and you looked up in surprise.
A large jet appeared in the sky and you moved out of the way so that you weren't squashed by the plane.
Wind and a powerful light went through your body,