"Yes, I knew you liked me" - Taehyun final

I'm sorry if you don't like the ending! If you dislike it, feel free to dm me and tell me all the feedback and I'll rewrite it! I appreciate the feedback and criticism 💜💜💜

Alexa's POV
I glanced at Taehyun in class. It was already the next day, and he was currently sitting across from him.
Just looking at him made my heart race.
After a long hour of class, I was about to rush out but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Where do you think you're going?" I collided into his chest and I hit it.
"What if someone sees us?" I said looking if people were gawking at us.
"Well then let them see," He said holding me tighter, "I want to show everyone that you're mine,"

I looked back at his face, "You're so cheesy Taehyun."
"Only for you~" He said in a whiny tone.
——————————
After school, I was walking home alone. It felt dangerous but I didn't worry so much because I had 911 on speed dial in case something happened to me.

I sensed something behind me, but I tried to ignore it and walked faster.
"Alexa!"
I jumped at the sudden noise, and turned around slowly. My frightened shoulders collapsed from relief, it was just Seo Woobin.
"Oh Woobin it's just you." I said. Something seemed off about him, he was particularly well dressed and was that...gel on his hair?

"You're looking...nice this evening," I said awkwardly. "Do you have a date with someone?"
He nodded. I also found it weird he wasn't saying anything.
Okay then...
"Well I'll be heading home now, I'll see you tomorrow!" I tried to say cheerfully but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"What the.." I said, "Did you need something?"
I saw his face deteriorate,
"Why didn't you tell me?"
I looked at him in confusion, "what?"
"You're dating Kang Taehyun?!" He grabbed my shoulders. "Don't you remember how he treated you?"
I pushed his grip off me.
"W-who told you that..." I said with an embarrassed face.
Woobin looked at me with a disappointed face, "You're out of your mind, don't you remember who was there for you when Taehyun wasn't there for you?"

I sighed, "I know I know but he's changed now! I like him for who he is,"
"But I was there for you when he treated you like trash and now you're kicking me to the curb!" Woobin yelled.
"I'm not kicking you to the curb! You're my friend and I like you for that too!" I yelled back in defense.
"I thought...we were more than friends," His voice trailed off and I stared intently at him.

"That day, when Taehyun confessed to you, I saw everything."
I looked at him with confused eyes. "What?"
"I saw you all over each other, making out like it was some place private!"
I gasped, "You...saw all of that?"

Woobin rolled his eyes and I saw something sparkling in it, I realized it was tears.
"Of course I did, seeing you pinned against the wall like that, made me disgusted..." He said under his breath, "C'mon now Alexa, we both know that he's not good enough for you!"

I scoffed, "And who's good enough for me?"
"Me?!" Woobin said in front of me and held my shoulders, "I'm perfect for you!"
I sighed, "Enough with this nonsense Woobin now let me go home, I'm with Taehyun now..."

He stopped crying in front of me. And I took this chance to attempt to run past him but he grabbed my arm and slammed me against the brick wall.
"Is that so? Well if I can't have you, no one can..." Woobin pulled out a sharp pair of scissors and moved it closer to my face and his left hand was choking my throat.
"What are you doing??!" I tried to scream for help but he kept pushing me against the wall.
"Why should I share you with someone else huh?" He retorted.
I started to cry and my breath was hitching by the second.
"Say it."
I looked at him confusion.
"Say that you'll break up with him."

I sighed, exhaling a strained breath and tears hardened on my cheek.
"No."
His face hardened into a scowl.

"I will never break up with him."
He slammed me against the wall again, choking me.
I couldn't breathe and I could really see the psycho in his eyes.

I closed my eyes, but the last thing I heard was,
"Alexa! Run!!"
Something or someone had pulled Woobin off me and the person bought me time to run away.
I kept running, the wind was clawing through my hair, it was dark but I could see a bright tunnel vision.

Then, I saw someone run in front of me I gasped to see that it was...
Kang Taehyun.
I felt tears forming rapidly around my eyes and I crashed into his arms.

"Are you okay? Alexa I saw everything I'm so sorry..." Taehyun hugged me tightly. I sobbed into his chest and sniffled to get rid of the tears.
"Wait...how did you know what happened?" I said choking on my tears.

"I followed you just in case, did you think your boyfriend just left you to go home alone?" I was too busy crying, but I felt a warm hand slip into mine. I was trying to forget everything that happened.
"I'm sorry Alexa, I should've offered to go home with you, then none of this would've happened." He mumbled against my hair. "This is all my fault,"

"No...I'm fine," I said beside his chest, "It's not your fault,"
We stood there for a few more minutes and he called his driver to go home.

Taehyun brought me to his huge room and let me lay down on the bed. He turned on Netflix and brought snacks to set on the night stand.

He pulled the covers over me and laid next to me. I glanced at him who was focused on the screen. He peeked at me which made me look away and I heard him chuckle.
Taehyun brought me closer and rested my head on his chest. My hands were huddled over his heart, and I could feel the rhythm of his heartbeat.

I became hazy from his scent and his warmth. He caressed my hair and soon after, I fell asleep in his arms.
"Alexa,"
I heard him whisper next to me,
"I love you."
I mentally gasped and refrained myself from becoming so sweaty all the sudden. I could feel my heart about to burst, but I mumbled back a response.
"I love you too Taehyun."

I didn't hear anything from him but I could sense that he was shocked in how I could hear him while I was half asleep.
Taehyun pecked me on my forehead, and turned off the movie to go to sleep while I was nestled against his heart.
I hoped this moment would never end.

|A/N|
Hiiiii sorry this thing took so long to finish Bc I'm actually starting another fic but it's not going to be on Wattpad for a while until I finish it fully. I might be busier next and the future weeks because my school suddenly changed their schedule and are making everything 10x harder so I might be stuck at home staring at my computer so that chemistry or alg gets in my brain faster. (That didn't make sense at all)
How was your guys' week? I'm interested to know what you guys been up to during quarantine (I love to read all your comments, I legit get so excited) I hope you guys have a great week and enjoyed this chapterrr
Ily all 💜💜💜💜