TXT when they ask you out for drinks and end up drunk

*Okay I know TXT are underage so maybe in the future this might happen? XD*
Theme: Dreamy/Hazy/Sleepy

Choi Soobin:

You were both the same age and recently became old enough for drinking

You were both the same age and recently became old enough for drinking. He asked you out for a few drinks and he ended up too drunk for you to handle. You sighed and wondered how many drinks he had while you were in the bathroom, when you asked, he just giggled and poked your cheek. His giggle would be adorable, but he looked extremely tired and you would want him to get home safely.
You would try to help him get up but given his size, you couldn't get him in the taxi. The bartender had to practically shove Soobin in the seat and you thanked him for that. Soobin would cling on you like a little child and whimper in his sleep. In his sleep he intertwined his fingers making you hold hands with him. You would reach his house and plop him on the bed, and as you were about to leave, Soobin suddenly pulled your arm and pulled you on top of him as he hugged you tightly,
"Y/n..." Soobin mumbled in his sleep, and you chuckled at his cuteness as you fell asleep beside him. In the morning, he thanked you and you brought him hangover soup.
"I hope I wasn't too much trouble for my Y/n," He replied cuddling into your neck.

Choi Yeonjun:

You would be at your house when you got a text message from Yeonjun

Yeonjun: Babyyyyyyyyy
You responded with a question, did he need something?
You: Yes yeonjun?
Yeonjun: OpeNNN YOUR WINDOEE
You: Huh? Just come in through the door, it's open
Yeonjun: YoUng lADYY yu CANT keep your DOOR OPPEN NO NOOO
You rolled your eyes and questioned his texting.
You: Are you drunk?
Yeonjun: mabye just a wittle bit...shhhshshh don't tell anyeonne
You rolled your eyes again and checked his location, he was at a pub. You sighed as you went to go get him. During the ride home he wouldn't stop laughing and crying and sulking. He would turn super clingy and give you kisses on the cheek. You plopped him on the bed and he collapsed and slept. The next morning, he woke up and apologized for causing you inconvenience.
"I'm sorry baby, please forgive me," Yeonjun would hug you tightly and plant a kiss on your forehead.

Choi Beomgyu:

You were drinking with your boyfriend and you told him to only drink a little bit

You were drinking with your boyfriend and you told him to only drink a little bit. He couldn't contain his alcohol and you were worried that something might happen to him. But, because you two were so excited he ended up more drunk than you somehow. Beomgyu couldn't keep his hands off you and always needed to hold something, like your hands. He would tell you pointless jokes and sulk when you didn't have a reaction. When you took him home, he collapsed onto the couch and he patted the space next to him, motioning you to come. He hugged you tightly and fell asleep with soft snores. The next morning, he completely forgot what he did and forgot that he even had a drink with you.
"Really? How many times did I kiss you last night," He asked you and you felt your cheeks blush.
"W-Why does that matter?"
"Because I'm going to do it again, I think I'm drunk on your love," Beomgyu would joke making you roll your eyes.

Kang Taehyun:

He would drink moderately with you and you could talk to him like a regular person

He would drink moderately with you and you could talk to him like a regular person. He would randomly switch in between English and korean making you confused, which language is he speaking???
He would also become strangely hyper and happy. God knows how many times he kissed you on the cheek, just because he was happy. The taxi ride was extremely loud, Taehyun would be practically bouncing intertwining his fingers with your waist and getting hyped. By the time you and Taehyun arrived home, he collapsed on the ground and you had to drag him to his room. He would roll over and mumble your name a few times, saying sweet things afterwards. You slept and in the morning, you were surprised to see him already cooking breakfast.
"Oh? Baby you're awake! Have some breakfast jagi," Taehyun smiled.

Huening Kai:

Huening would be drinking a sugary drink with small alcohol in it, you would be having fun with your friends when suddenly you saw him joining you on the dance floor

Huening would be drinking a sugary drink with small alcohol in it, you would be having fun with your friends when suddenly you saw him joining you on the dance floor. Your friends complimented how well he danced and how handsome he looked. He was a little tipsy and when your friend asked him to dance with her, he refused,
"Heyyy, I'm only going to be with my gorlfrien,"
You chuckled and thought it was time to go home. He was rather quiet in the taxi ride back home and was sleeping, using your lap as a pillow. You softly caressed his hair and his beautiful eyes were closed. His fair skin was glowing and you held his warm hand. You carried him to his house which wasn't a problem because he was pretty light. You plopped him on the bed and he pulled you next to him suddenly and muttered your name. The following morning, you made hangover soup for him and he thanked you with an angelic smile.
"Thanks for the soup, jagi," Huening Kai kissed the back of your hand.

| A/N |
I hope you had a great day/night! I'm so happy this book is getting close to 200 views. I know it's not much to some people but it means a lot to me. Tysm for reading and I will update soon again ♥️♥️♥️♥️