TXT when you want chinese food in the middle of the night

Current Time: 1:16 AM

You: Hey baby?

TXT: Y/n why are you texting me in the middle of the night?

You: Can we get Chinese food?

TXT: Sure we can baby, I'll get you some tomorrow.

You: No, I mean now.

TXT: Now?

You: Yes now.

TXT: But it's the middle of the night...

You: Your point?

TXT: my point is that it's the middle of the night and I'm not going out right now, so gn you crazy.

You: Please??????

TXT: ...fine, you're lucky i love you so much.
——————————————————————————

Choi Soobin:

He would be half asleep when you were waiting outside his apartment complex

He would be half asleep when you were waiting outside his apartment complex. He would immediately glare at you but link his arm with yours. Soobin would hold your hand while walking to the Chinese restaurant and occasionally say a few things to keep him awake. He looked extremely tired but he stayed awake just so you could get your food. Soobin like the gentlemen, paid for your meal and even waited while you were eating. You tried to feed him a few times but he refused saying that he was already full watching you eat. You would be staring at his cute face while eating and him half falling asleep. He eventually fell asleep in the seat in front of you and you chuckled at his cuteness. When walking back home, he carried your leftovers and kissed you on the cheek. "You're lucky I can't get mad at you when I'm tired."

Choi Yeonjun: