"Treat me like yours" -Beomgyu Pt 2

|A/N|
Hiii so sorry this took so long, this was requested by @_cuddly_!
And please feel free to give me feedback if you don't like it, I'll be happy to rewrite it for you!

Martha's POV

Tiffany and I left the event hall, all happy and gaily. We were uniformly jumping up and down from the post fansign, and I couldn't forget the words that Beomgyu told me,

" Okay, well, listen to Martha. You're perfect just the way you are, don't change yourself for me or others."

Just thinking about his words made every inch of me invade with goosebumps. I sighed, trying to calm my already speeding heart down.

"Were you listening?" Tiffany shoved her face in front of me. I stepped back and gave her a nervous smile.

"Hehe...no?" I answered like a question.

"Oh, well, I was going to ask you to go with me to the cafe nearby." She said, tapping her chin, "Let's go get some food~." Tiffany pulled my large arm and dragged me to the small cafe nearby.

We stopped in front of the cafe and Tiffany suddenly got out her phone, checking something frantically.

"Are we going to go inside?" I asked her, slightly peeking to their phone.

"Yeah, let me check something..." Her voice trailed off back to her phone.
I rocked back and forth, looking into the tall windows of the cafe. The place dimly lit, and most of the light was coming in from the sun made it an excellent place for couples to flock for dates.

There were babies, mothers, and a group of teens laughing. I couldn't stop staring at them; they were all so tall and handsome.

But, something seemed weird about them. They all had black masks under their chin, and one looked like...

A TXT member...Soobin.

No way... I thought. "They already left, why would they be here?"

"Okay I'm done!" Tiffany said and put her phone away. She linked her arm with mine and looked at me in confusion.

"Who already left?" She asked me. I laughed nervously,

"Nothing...I mean no one," I answered. "Let's just go inside."

"I would like an Iced Vanilla Latte," Tiffany turned to me, "What do you want? I'll buy it,"

"Could I have a chocolate muffin?" I said in a small voice, making sure that no one was behind me so that they could judge me.

"Okay," She handed the cashier her credit card, and we took a seat near the window.

I cleared my throat. I glanced at the group of teens, and it was not a group of young kids. 

They were TXT. I could see them so clearly, Soobin, Yeonjun, Taehyun, Huening Kai, and Beomgyu.

My face turned red, and I focused on the outside since they were seated

RIGHT BEHIND US.

I fumbled with my fingers as Tiffany rambled on with her talk.

"Martha?" She asked, "Why are you so nervous?"

I cleared my throat and motioned her to lean closer to me.

"I'm not going crazy, but are TXT behind us?" I asked in a raspy tone.

Tiffany looked behind me, and her eyes widened.

"I...I think it is?" She whisper yelled. "Oh my god, Soobin is right there!"