Hyukai the hero - Huening Kai

"Huening!" You crashed into his arms and he hugged you tightly.
"What brings you here?" You asked him. It had been awhile since you saw Huening Kai. He moved back to Hawaii and then came back to Korea after 12 years.
You two were both in Highschool's 3rd year and you missed him so much.
He hugged you tightly and caressed your hair.

"I'm attending high school and college here!"

Your heart almost stopped and you would've fallen over if he wasn't holding your shoulders.
"What really?" You exclaimed.
He nodded and you squealed in his embrace.
You felt ecstasy filled your lips and you sighed.
"Oh my god!"
Huening smiled and ruffled your hair.
"Since I'm new here, you should show me around and introduce me to new people."
You chuckled stiffly.

It was a lie that you knew a lot of people. After your friends isolated you because of something that you didn't even do, you became a loner. Your "friends" only used you for borrowing money and doing their homework.

"Huening..." you held his hands, "Listen, I-
"Y/n I'm so excited for a new year with you!" He jumped.
You figured you would have to tell him later that you're a loner and that you were constantly bullied.

When you checked your schedules, Huening had 4 classes out of the 7 classes of the day.
You felt happy that he was in your class, but worried because also the girls that disturbed were included as well.

During lunch, Huening offered you to buy you lunch, and you accepted.
"So who do you know here?" He asked eating a spoonful of rice.
"Oh..." You stopped chewing and swallowed.
"Aru, Yewon, and Euijin." You mumbled, the girls that bullied you.
"Hey Y/n!" Aru suddenly came out of nowhere and hugged you from the back.
"H-hey..." you mumbled and she secretly shot you a glare which you just averted your eyes from.
Euijin sat in front of Huening Kai and swooned.
"Well well well," She said in a flirty tone, "Who's this hottie here?"
Yewon sat near Huening too, and cupped her face.

"What's your name oppa?"

Huening Kai smiled at the girls, and put his spoon down.
"I'm Huening Kai. And I heard you're friends of Y/n."

Euijin had a high pitched fake laugh,
"Oppa, we're best friends with Y/n!"
"Yeah! We couldn't even live without her!" Yewon added.
"She's like the best!" Aru said with a fake smile.
You looked at all of them and now realized that they were all glaring at you.
"Anyways, oppa." Euijin shoved her face into Huening Kai's, "Where are you from?"

He smiled, "Just from everywhere. Brazil, and Korea. And I have a little bit of German blood in me."
"Ooh~" Yewon clung to his arm, "So exotic."
Huening shrugged, "I don't think that exotic."
Aru let go of you and went to Huening.
"Oppa, why don't we go after school for some drinks?"
Huening frowned. "Drinks?"
"Yep! I know some great places that let minors in without a license...."
Yewon plastered a fake but seductive smile, "Why don't we get to know eachother more?"

He shook his head, "I'm hanging out with Y/n, she needs to show me around."
You saw the girls all have their faces fall and smiled weakly.
"Oh, okay oppa!" Aru said finally, "Let's hang out soon~"
They said and left.
You sighed knowing that they would pick on you after school.
Euijin: Meet us after school in the school alley...you bitch.

After school, you went without telling Huening Kai where you were and Aru, Euijin and Yewon were all smoking.
Aru blew a smoke, "Huening Kai huh?"
Euijin scoffed while tapping her cigarette.
"Why the f*ck are you flirting with him?"
You tried to open your mouth and fight back, but you couldn't.
"You think that he's going to protect you right?" Euijin said provokingly.
"Well as long as we're around, that won't happen." Aru spat near where you were standing.
"Yah, Y/n Park. Go stand over there." Yewon pointed to a wall and you walked slowly over to the place.
Euijin grabbed something from her bag and threw it at your face.
Something slimy and smelly drizzled down to your face and into your mouth.