"Yes, I knew you liked me." - Taehyun Pt 3

Alexa's POV
I slumped back to the wall next to the door. If you're asking me, why I didn't even try to break the window or fumble with the knob, I already tried everything, not to mention, I started crying for some reason.

And yet Taehyun is sprawled against the couch in the corner still. It had been 15 minutes since I yelled I him.  I hugged my legs and rested my forehead on them, it wasn't long before I heard soft footsteps.
I already knew who it was.

He crouched down to my level.
"Let me see." Taehyun said calmly. I shifted my gaze from the dark floor to him.
"What?"

"Let me see your eyes."
I didn't like it, but my heart started to race. I broke eye contact with him and looked away,
"You already heard me cry, why do you have to see them..."

He suddenly moved the hair out of my face and tucked a strand behind my ear.
"Because..."

"Just because you cried your eyes out, doesn't mean I don't like them anymore."

I looked at him, still with the emotionless face.
"Taehyun..." I breathed.

He helped me up from the wall and motioned me to sit on the counter.
"Stay here."

The library was dark, and spacious. It looked way different from day, I didn't realize it had already became night.
Taehyun came back with a first aid kit, setting it on the space next to me and lifted my leg.
"What are you..-"

"You didn't even realize that you scraped yourself, didn't you?" He disinfected the bloody scar on my knee.

"N-no." I replied nonchalantly. "I didn't realize."
"Were you so distracted about breaking down the door?" He said while applying ointment on my knee, "Did you want to get away from me that bad?"

I bit my bottom lip,
"I just...hated you..."

He stopped bandaging my knee, and stared into my eyes.
"미안해..." (sorry) Taehyun said regretfully, "미안해, I didn't know what I was thinking."

I let out a huffy breath, "I-it's fine, if you're done I need to go to the bathroom,"
He stared at me and sighed.
"I'm done,"

I pushed past him and went to the bathroom that was near the exit of the library. I locked the door and sighed, staring into the mirror.
My cheeks were burning red and my heart felt like it was running a marathon.
I left the restroom and there was Taehyun, waiting for...something.

"How's your knee," He asked walking closer to me.
"It's fine." I muttered. "So, what do we do next?"

"What?"
"Are we going to stay the entire night? What do we do?" I asked him.
I wasn't sure what to do, my phone was almost dying and I couldn't waste anymore time just avoiding to call my parents.

Taehyun slowly walked towards me, I stayed while staring at him.
"T-Taehyun..." I mumbled, "I..."

"Do you still want to leave...?" He pointed his head towards the door. I looked at the door and back at him, I felt my back press against the wall.
"No..." I answered quietly.

"Then, just accept what I'm about to do right now alright?"
I stared to his eyes,
His right hand gently cupped my cheek, and he leaned in to...

slowly kiss me.
My heart was about to jump out of my chest, but I couldn't push him away.
Eventually I accepted his kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.
The air between me, him, and the wall felt like it was getting hotter every second.
Taehyun pulled away, staring at my lips and back to my eyes, only to kiss me again.

———————————
"Alexa I love you!" I saw Taehyun in front of me, I ran to his arms and hugged him tightly, listening to his heart beat,

I had never felt so happy in my life.

I woke up. I couldn't remember what happened after our...session.
Around my waist, I felt squirming and something wrapped around it.
I looked through the darkness and I felt around me, the carpeted ground. I finally recognized the face.
Taehyun was hugging me in his sleep.
I felt my heart race again as he tossed and turned.

But then, he woke up too. I silently cursed under my breath,
"Did you have a nightmare?" He whispered. Taehyun realized what he was doing and he let go of me.
"Yes, I mean no." I fumbled.

"Come here."
I stared at him in the darkness, but I crawled into his arms.
"I'm not cold," I said, "Why do you need to hold me?"

I heard him chuckle.
"Because I want to hold you,"
I bit my lips and I was afraid my heart would hit his. My hands were placed against his chest and my head was under his chin.
"And besides, isn't this what couples do?"
I looked at him,
"What?"

"I mean I guess so..." I mumbled against his chest. "So does that mean we're..."

Taehyun cupped my chin, "If you say so,"
I gave a small smile, and he pecked my forehead.
"Let's go to sleep, girlfriend."
I smiled, burying my head to his chest while he held me tighter.

| The next day |
It was sunrise, and I woke up from the sun hitting my face.
Taehyun wasn't next to me, and my blanket was neatly placed on top of me.
"Wake up~"
I turned my head and saw him with a water cup, handing it to me.
"Thanks." I smiled taking a sip.

"I was thinking we could go to the convenience store for breakfast," He said while taking the water cup from me.
"Yeah, but if the door opens." I said, "And wouldn't you like it if we stayed?"

"Maybe." He cracked a smile and tackled me, trapping me to the floor.
"Taehyun stop~ you know there are cameras in the building," I laughed as he tickled me.

"Then they must've also watched our make out session," He chuckled in my ear.
"Taehyun!" I said out of embarrassment.

| A/N |
Hiiii idk why I decided to work on this in the middle of the week but here ya go!
I have decided to make this a 4 part short thing lmao
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for all the support!
Ily all stay safe guys 💜💜💜