"Treat me like yours," - Beomgyu pt 1

This is a short thing for all you insecure people out there! Remember that you are unique art and the only way you'll be beautiful is if you have confidence in your natural beauty! This does include a main character that's slightly larger in size than other people, if I see any hate comments about this imaginary person's weight, then Imma throw hands and report your comment :)

Psst! I'm so sorry if you don't like it I appreciate all the feedback so please don't be shy to tell me what I did wrong and right

Martha's POV
It was finally the day for the fan sign with TXT. I couldn't contain my excitement and my best friend, Tiffany, next to me was likewise, jumping.
"I'm so excited to see Soobin!" She squealed from happiness.
"Of course you are, isn't he your bias?" I asked her.
"Yeah! He's like the most perfect guy ever, he loves eating, he has the perfect smile, and his height..."

I laughed as I saw Tiffany practically drool.
"Now enough about me, you're going to see Beomgyu,"
I blushed thinking about him, just a glimpse of him, just a-
"Let's go! The line is moving!"

———————————————
Just then, all the TXT members came out waving. I felt my heart bounce as soon as I saw all the members, but who stood out was Beomgyu.
He looked absolutely gorgeous with a black jacket and ash gray hair.

I snapped a photo of them and smiled at my camera

I snapped a photo of them and smiled at my camera. Some girls behind me shoved me over making me fall, but Tiffany helped me up.
"Ugh! Move with all your fats, Jesus Christ." The girl behind me sneered.
"You're making the air hot in here fatso," Her friend glared.

I looked to my feet in embarrassment. My friend Tiffany patted my back, trying to calm me down.
"S-sorry," I mumbled.
"Don't listen to them Martha," Tiffany whispered, shooting a glare at the two girls.

The line scooted along slowly, and I was trying everything to do to forget the girls were even behind me. I kept a fake smile and talked with Tiffany.

Finally, the time came for me to meet the TXT members. I heard whispers behind me while I went up the small staircase.
Suddenly,

I fell again, on my knees and Soobin jumped out of his chair trying to help me up.
I smiled, slowly turning my head to see him.
"Are you okay?"
I nodded eagerly, and noticed he was touching my hand. The fangirls behind me all jeered. I sighed.
"I-I'm okay,"

I sat down on the seat for the fan sign.
"Hi~" Soobin smiled, and I handed him the album for him to sign.
"That looked like a nasty fall, did you get bruised anywhere?" He asked me.
I glanced at my large legs,
"I can't really...see under the table."

"Oh, sorry about that. Do you want me to write anything in the album?" Soobin asked. I shook my head,
"Your hand must hurt a lot from writing," I smiled.
He gave me a weak smile and chuckled.
"I guess so," He smiled.
Yeonjun had his cute smile where his nose wrinkled up and I could see his teeth. Huening Kai was really fun, he would constantly ask me questions so keep me interested.
Taehyun was the most sweetest person ever, he didn't stop smiling and wrote more things on my album.
And the last member, Choi Beomgyu.
I was so nervous, I dropped the album multiple times in front of him.
He laughed and gave me a warm smile.
"Hi, aren't you the fan that fell?" He asked me with his deep voice. My heart raced.

"I g-guess so." I chuckled along with him, sitting down on the chair.
"You're not hurt anywhere, right?" Beomgyu asked.
I shook my head, "I'm okay now that I'm here."
My eyes shot open and my hands flew to my mouth.
"Oh dear did I just say that out loud?" I slapped my mouth in embarrassment.

"Hey it's okay." Beomgyu smiled pulled my hands down from slapping my mouth.
My heart started to race again.
"O-oh sorry." I mumbled.
"Don't worry, I get that you're nervous." He said while pulling my album from my hands to sign his name on it,
"Do you want me to write you something?" Beomgyu asked.
I contemplated, "I don't know..."

"Something like, 'I hope you achieve your dreams', 'Let's become a couple when you grow up', or..."

"I would like, 'I'll wait for you until you lose weight,'" I interrupted.

He cocked his head in confusion, "Is that what you really want?"
I nodded. "I'll come back, prettier and skinnier."
Beomgyu shook his head, "What's your name again?"

"Martha."

"Okay well, listen Martha. You're perfect just the way you are, don't change yourself for me or others." Beomgyu reassured me.
His words were the best I've heard all day. I lost track of time, and realized he was just staring at me.

"You're perfect, have confidence okay? I'll see you when you're happier with yourself, not making other people happy." Beomgyu patted my hair and smiled.

"Alright, thank you." I thanked him.
"Oh and I almost forgot."

Beomgyu pulled out a slip of paper, and placed it in my album.
"This is my manager's phone number, I might not be able to text you or call a lot, but it if you need some cheering up, feel free to leave a message."

My eyes went wide. "This is...a phone number?"
He nodded, "I don't think you'll give it out, so that's why I'm giving it to you."

I clutched the album in my arms.
"T-thank you, Beomgyu." I said his name confidently for the first time.
"No problem, I hope you come to our next fan sign."
I smiled and left the fan sign holding the album in my hands.

|A/N|
Hi guysss this was a request from @_cuddly_   she is legit the cutest person ever! This will also be a multi part short thing. I'm currently very sick with some indigestion and stomach problems so I might not be able to update for a few days if that's okay with ya'll :)
I'll still receive your requests it's just I have to think of my health as well teehee
Have a great week! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay safe guys! 💜💜💜💜