Don't make me worry - Taehyun

"Taehyun stop~" You whined as he threw you up in the air towards the ceiling.

"Why? It's fun right hon?"

And he threw you up so high that your head hit the ceiling, and he caught you again.

"Yah Kang Taehyun!" You rubbed your head from pain.
Taehyun let go of you and you landed on the couch,
Which made your butt and your head hurt.
"Kang Taehyun~" You whined as you sighed.

"Oops..." He smiled at you and helped you up. You rubbed your head because of the soreness.

"My head hurts now because of you! Great job!" You huffed sarcastically, and stomped to the other room.

"Babe~~" He followed you with an ice-pack. "I'm sorry..."

"I'm sick of this Taehyun. You're going to hurt yourself one day and Ill be there next to you saying, 'I told you so'" You glared, taking the ice-pack.

"I'm sorry alright..." He buried his head into your side. "Baby I'm sorry~"

"Stop, that tickles.." You said laughing. And he smiled mischievously and started poking and tickling you.
"Right, did I tell you that I got a new job?" Taehyun said excitedly.
You cocked your head in confusion, "You got a new job?"
He nodded and continued speaking, "Just a internship at the Seoul police station."
You smiled, but then you frowned thinking of what Taehyun would go through in the station.
"Are you sure it's not anything too dangerous?" 
He nodded in response gave you an "ok".
"Anyways...I'm going under cover to find a criminal." He said, "There's like a script and everything! It's going to be fun."

"Why? You're not even a cop." You stuttered.

"I'm an intern, and I was surprised that they let me go." He answered.

You felt your blood boil, and it tasted like sick metal. "You said you wanted to do this, didn't you." You mumbled with a frown.

Taehyun fiddled with his collar. "I wanted to try something new."

"You're going to hurt yourself Taehyun!" You exclaimed. "You don't even think about how I would feel."

Taehyun presses his lips together, "Why are you yelling all the sudden? I said I'm sorry!"

"You should be sorry, why can't you ever not only think of yourself?"

He was dumbfounded. You could tell. "Why can't you just accept what I like to do?"

"You like to hurt yourself, and you're going to die one day." You muttered with teary eyes, "What if I lose you?" You shouted.
"You won't okay?!" He shouted back, "Geez Y/n, you never support me in anything I do."

You felt your shoulder collapse on you. You couldn't get through him at all! You knew you needed to let him do whatever he wanted but you were worried that he would get hurt again.

"You'll live fine without me Y/n." He rolled his eyes.

You choked. "How could you say that."

"I never said nothing."

You were annoyed. "You said that I would be fine without you....is this saying that you want to break up with me?!"

And at this point Taehyun was upset, he glared at you. "You know what, it's late."

"Don't try to walk away from me Kang Taehyun." You spoke.

"It's late Y/n, bye." He walked out the door.

You sighed, maybe you were too harsh. But you were just too worried, that he might get hurt, and he was your everything.

The next day, you woke up and you found out that he was going to the under-cover today. You were worried, and you sighed, and you felt like he was going to hurt himself.

At your part time job, you couldn't focus because of Taehyun.
"Miss!"
You snapped out of it and apologized to the customer that called you five times already.
"What's a young lady thinking about so much?" The old lady clicked her tongue and you did a slight bow.
"My applogies for the inconvenience Miss."'
You resumed to checking out the items in the customer's basket and handed it to them.

When nightfall came, it was raining, and thundering, you've never felt so alone. And, you began to cry after staying up for midnight.
You already called Taehyun 6 times but you didn't hear anything from him. Your texts messages were also unread and you became terrified if something happened to him. The only reason that you were really protective of your boyfriends was because that your ex boyfriend died in a car accident while getting money from an ATM.
That moment scarred your life forever and you couldn't stop seeing the image of your significant other lying on the cement,
Blood dripping from his forehead while you made eye contact with his lifeless eyes.

And suddenly, the door rang, and you lazily made your way to answer it, when you opened it, you found Taehyun, with blood smeared, and smiling brightly at you.

"Babe...." He smiled through the pain.

"You!" You fell into his arms. "I was so worried! How dare you..."
You muttered against his chest and you heard a sigh from him.

Taehyun buried his head into your shoulder. "Don't cry jagiya..."

"How can I not? I almost lost you." You cried into his cold shoulders.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyun held you tighter and you felt your heart about to burst. "You won't lose me ever,"

"Why do you have blood on your mouth?" You asked crying wet tears and sniffling.

"Oh...about that." He paused. "I got into a fight. Apparently, the guys knew you, and he was talking shit."

"You didn't have to do anything for me Taehyun, why did you hurt yourself?" You felt warm tears slip from your eyes. "Why did you have to fight?"

"He wouldn't stop talking, and he and I got into a fight." He winced at his cuts. "He really deserved it though..."

"You dumbass.." You muttered placing your hand to his face.

"I know, and the bad news is..." He sighed. "I was fired, they said I couldn't go off script."

"It's okay Taehyun." You hugged him. "I'm just glad you're okay."

And he smiled, placing a kiss on your temple.
"Thank you for worrying about me Y/n,"

| A/N |
OH MY LORDY
there are so many fricking mistakes here like I just REALIZED THAT I WROTE
"Taehyung" INSTEAD OF "Taehyun"
Ooopps
Sorry for the inconvenience please bear with me XDD