When TXT performs with a girl group and you're jealous

Song recommendation:
Flughand- Feblu

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Weekly Aesthetic Wallpaper if anyone wanted them!

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎Weekly Aesthetic Wallpaper if anyone wanted them!

Choi Soobin:

He performed great

He performed great. That's it, but you didn't like how much he was touching her, not to mention how much the girl group member was smiling and giggling around him. It made you jealous of her, just because you weren't allowed to see him and she had him all to herself, while you, his own girlfriend couldn't see him. When he came down from the stage, you were waiting in the lounge room, not even back stage. Soobin ran towards you for a hug and you didn't hug him back. You ended up hugging him back but you pouted turning away from him. He finally asked you what was wrong and you complained that the girl looked too happy while he was performing. He just laughed at your response and assured you that he was yours. He bent down to smother you with kisses on the cheeks and neck.
"Honey I would never, you're my only type, no one else matters."

Choi Yeonjun:

Not only was the girl group member seen with TXT a lot, they were shipped together a lot outside of their work

Not only was the girl group member seen with TXT a lot, they were shipped together a lot outside of their work. It made you uncomfortable seeing edits of someone else with your boyfriend. But when TXT was scheduled to have a performance with that girl group, that set you off. He came down from the stage all sweaty while walking and laughing with the other girl. You didn't feel like talking to him, so you went back home. Back home, you and him got into a huge argument because you were upset that he was being too friendly (he would sometimes cancel dates so that he could hang out with his female friend) to the girl and he was upset because you didn't support him after the show. In the end, you apologized for being irrational but he disagreed, he apologized too for worrying you.
"Don't worry baby, she's nothing compared to you."

Choi Beomgyu:

He was caught multiple times by Dispatch with that specific girl group member, and to make things worse, she came out and said that they were dating

He was caught multiple times by Dispatch with that specific girl group member, and to make things worse, she came out and said that they were dating. You had and argument with him, and in the end no one apologized. You didn't have a reason to and he was too stubborn to. But during a dance practice with the girl group, you saw them both making out near a secluded area. You froze, you couldn't even yell at him, tears formed around your eyes and you sprinted back home dropping the lunchbox on the ground. You refused to watch his show, you didn't want to see him at all. When he came home, he instantly hugged you tightly and you remained frozen again until you pushed him away. You retorted for him to go to her, and he sighed, explaining everything that happened and how she made him kiss her. You felt relieved but still kind of mad at him. Beomgyu placed a hand on your lower cheek and pulled you closer for a sweet kiss.
"Baby, I promise I won't ever be with anyone else, I'm sorry."

Kang Taehyun:

He was nice to everyone, you knew that

He was nice to everyone, you knew that. But this time he seemed a little too nice to a girl that was 10000% better than you. You felt insecure but didn't tell Taehyun because it would worry him. You wanted to be the nice girl friend but he seemed like he was getting closer with another person more than you. Taehyun didn't realize you were actually jealous until he found you sulking in a corner after the performance with the girl. The girl came up to both of you talking with a high pitched voice, and cling onto his arm, burying her face to it. You were about to grab your bag and leave but he stopped you and hugged you tightly. You felt his hands make contact with your bare back, under your shirt. The girl let go of him and retorted to him. He showed her away and kissed your lower lip as he smiled.
"Now it's only us two, you have all my attention now honey,"

Huening Kai:

The performance went well, but after that she kept following him trying to pester him to meet her outside her dorm room

The performance went well, but after that she kept following him trying to pester him to meet her outside her dorm room. He refused but she followed him around while he was doing everything. You tried to talk to him but she shooed you off and you rolled your eyes at the gesture. Couldn't you even talk to your own boyfriend? How dare she!
You pretended to be distracted on your phone and you leaned back to the bench. He finally came over to you and smothered you in kisses around your face. You pushed him away saying that you were mad at him and the girl for shooing you. He just laughed and caressed your face gently before kissing your cheek again. The girl popped out of nowhere and tried to sit in between you, so you left, but Huening Kai followed you wrapping an arm around your waist and pecked you on the lips. After that, the girl would surely back off.
"No way, are you jealous? My baby is jealous now?"

|A/N|
Hiii I'm finally back! I'll go back to updating weekly now! Thanks so much for waiting and supporting me while I was gone. My health is pretty close to recovering and the doctors finally found out what was wrong with me! Requests are still closed for now, just because I have so many to do rippp.
I hope you guys had a great week!! Idk I've I already said this but thank you so much for 100k! I wanted to get at least 80k by the end of the year but our book is growing at a fast rate so I'm happy!! Thanks for all the support again! Ily all 💖💖💖

do people actually read these?