𝐓𝐗𝐓 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

Time: 2:48 AM

TXT member: y/n can you come over...?

You: What? Right now?

TXT member: yes. I need cuddles...we can go get some takeout.

You: you do realize it's 3 in the morning ...

TXT member: yea ofc i do , can you plz come?

You: no I can't. Last time I got caught Bc you broke my window.

TXT member: honeyyyyyyyyy

You: no I can't.

TXT member: please...ill make sure you don't get caught this time.

You: ...ughhhrgf fine.

———————————————————

Choi Soobin:

He would be waiting outside your house in front of a bush making you jump

He would be waiting outside your house in front of a bush making you jump. When he spotted you, he stood back up and hugged you tightly, telling you how much he missed you. You were still half asleep and inhaled his scent. Soobin ruffled your hair and you two started walking. When he asked you where you wanted to go for food, you answered with McDonald's. He chuckled and you walked to the nearest place. He ordered the food and went back to his house. While you were laying on his bed under the covers, he brought the tray of food to you. You two cuddled and Soobin pecked your face all over. You chuckled and buried your face into his chest, and you could hear his heartbeat.
"I really needed this, thanks for coming over honey."

Choi Yeonjun:

Yeonjun would be throwing rocks at your window and when you opened it (after being worried that the window would break) you glared at him while he smiled like an angel

Yeonjun would be throwing rocks at your window and when you opened it (after being worried that the window would break) you glared at him while he smiled like an angel. You quietly crawled out of your house and Yeonjun spun you around and kissed your forehead. Yeonjun laughed while trying to make you laugh and cracked jokes along the way to Taco Bell. After eating, he took you in his car back to your house and helped you back up to your window. You two started talking quietly and he was sitting outside on your window (lowkey on the roof). Across the moonlight, you and him had an intense make out session and he left while smiling at you.
"Great my lips are swollen..."