highschool jerk - Choi Yeonjun

"Watch where you're going Y/n." Yeonjun cackled as he walked past you and pushed your books out of your hand.

You groaned and rolled your eyes.

"You!"

He stopped and turned around to give you a mean look. "What."

"Pick these up. You pushed them out of my hand." You said to him, earning a chuckle from him.

"Oh, sorry, I'll totally pick these up for you." He said sarcastically and proceeded to walk away with a grin.

You picked up all your books from your arms and walked to your class. When you sat down, a daunting figure plopped down next to you and grinned from ear to ear.

Choi Yeonjun. Jesus, he always followed you around and you absolutely despised it.

"Well hello there Jung Y/n." He smirked.

You mentally cursed and wanted to smack him on the head. Couldn't he leave you alone for once?

"What do you want Choi Yeonjun," you said in a monotone voice.

"Jung Y/n, pay attention." The teacher turned around with the chalk in her hand and resumed writing the mid term schedule.

You pushed Yeonjun's shoulder in frustration. "You got me yelled at!"

"Anggggg~" He whined, "You hurt me."

"Shut it." You snapped. " I'm going to pay attention."

Yeonjun bit his lip while giving a cheesy wink.

"Stop." You blocked his view from your eyes.

A satisfied smile crept on his face. Suddenly, you felt a finger poke your side.

"Ah!" You yelped out of surprise.

"Ms. Jung Y/n! This is the last time you're going to hear from me, next time, it's in detention." The teacher yelled.

You were beyond annoyed at Yeonjun.

"Ms. Kim, can I switch seats? I don't think I'll be able to focus with Yeonjun bothering me." You said with your hand raised.

The teacher just rolled her eyes and continued on with the lesson.

"God, this all your fault." You muttered.

Yeonjun bit his lip again. The class ended after a while of yeonjun and you bickering secretly.

You sighed as you went to your locker. But only to be greeted by a group of girls glaring at you.

You tried to ignore them and put your books away to go home, but they slammed your locker shut whenever you tried to put something away.

Finally you got tired of the harassment and turned towards them.

"Can you stop," You folded your arms.

One of the girls laughed. "Look she's having the attitude."

The one with her arms crossed like yours walked so near you, so you could see her chest rising up and down.

"Hah, you better stay away from Choi Yeonjun." She threatened. "He's my boyfriend, and I can't believe he's looking at someone like you."

You bit your lips, waiting impatiently for them to leave.
"You should tell that to Choi Yeonjun yourself, if he's your boyfriend then why are you going to someone that he's giving attention to?"

"You little-," She clenched her fists. "You think you're that great huh?"
You slammed shut your locker, "I would like to cross this hallway."
The girl smirked.
"Not a chance, you bitch."

Suddenly from behind, an arm hung around your shoulders, and their body weight leaned to yours.

"Babe, are these people bothering you?"

As you turned around, there he was Choi Yeonjun having that smug grin from ear to ear.
You gasped to see who it was, "What are you doing?!"

"Have you lost your mind?" You hit him in the chest and he just chuckled.

The girls in front of you flared their anger at you.

"Tsk, Choi Yeonjun, how could you look at someone like her? What does she have that I don't?!" The girl stomped her foot.

"Oh that's only because," Yeonjun leaned into your temple and placed his lips for a kiss. "We're in love."

For some reason, you couldn't interfere with what he was saying.

"Yeonjun...I'll get you for this!"
The girl started sobbing in front of you and you had no idea what was going on. Were you supposed to be happy that he just kissed you? Because for some reason you couldn't stop your heart from going mad.

Your worst enemy just kissed you on the temple.

The girls backed away and left as a crying mess.

Yeonjun turned to you and had the same smug smile. Should you yell at him for getting in the way and kissing you? Or should you thank him?

"Y-yeonjun..." you said quietly.

"You're going to yell at me right?" He said eagerly. "How much you wanna bet on it?"

"No!" You cut him off. "I wanted to...thank you."

He just smiled at you and pinched your cheeks. "You should've told me if they were bothering you...baby."

Your heartbeat ran faster when he said that again.

"It's wasn't really your business so..." I muttered.

"Oh yes it is." Yeonjun smirked. "Well next time, tell me so I can rescue my baby again."

You heart thumped again.

"You're blushing." He pointed out.

"N-no I'm not." You denied, hiding your face from him.

"So is today our first day?" He shoved his face in front of yours.

You didn't know what to say, so you bit your lip.

"Oh look at you seducing me." He smirked.

"No I'm not!" You denied again. Yeonjun smiled again and you nodded slightly.

"I guess today is our first day..." you muttered.

"Great!" He exclaimed, making you jump.

"Okay, I'll pick you up tonight for our date at 7." Yeonjun winked at you.

When he left, you grabbed your chest and sighed.

What just happened? You didn't know what you were feeling, but you liked it. A lot.

| A/N| |
lol what is this...
Dm me for requests! Which member should I do next?
Ty for reading ~