~22~ Hangover

Mulai dari awal

"You found the clothes, then?" I nod my head at him. "Good, I had the concierge get some for you while you were in the shower."

"Thank you, Levi, you didn't have to." He just shrugs with a smile and walks back into the room so I follow him.

Now in my sober state I take in my surroundings properly and notice how big the apartment actually is. "Dude, this place is huge... And cool." I laugh and trail my finger across a stone fireplace sat in front of two armchairs and a sofa with an oval shaped rug in the middle. That's when the smell hits me, the beautiful smell of bacon cooking. "Also, whatever you're cooking smells amazing."

"'Dude'? 'Cool'? Who are you?" He laughs I turn to look at him and notice he's standing behind an island counter cooking in what looks to be the kitchen, which is also huge with pristine white counter tops and grey slate cupboards.

"Woooah!" I breath. "You're apartment is ridiculous, I mean your living room is basically the size of my entire house."

He looks up at me at my remark shaking his head. "Come 'ere." I walk over and he holds a spoon up to my face. "Try this."

I pull my face back a bit. "What is it?"

"Just trust me." He scoffs with a smile.

I wrap my mouth around the spoon and slurp the contents off, groaning in approval. "Oh my god, what is that? That tastes amazing."

"It's just hollandaise sauce." He laughs. "I'm making Eggs Benedict."

I open my eyes wide. "Wow, for me?"

"Well, it's not often I have guests." He shrugs again and pulls the bacon and eggs off of the pan, takes the muffins from the toaster and proceeds to create a masterpiece of a breakfast.

When he's finished, he places it in front of me with a smile and passes me a fork. "Thank you!" I say before taking a bite and again, groaning in delight. "Wooow, Levi you can cook! You should totally be a chef."

"No, I can make a few decent dishes, that does not mean I can cook." He laughs, taking a bite himself.

"Whatever, it tastes good." I give him a wide grin.

"I'm guessing you feel better then?" He asks, tilting his head slightly.

I nod my head. "Yes thank you, much better." I look back to my food. "Thanks for getting the clothes and looking after me this morning... And last night I suppose."

"Eren," He slides his hand over and covers mine with his own giving me a smile that I return. "It's nothing, I promise."

We finish up eating our food and Levi starts to clean up the dishes. "Do you want some help?" I ask.

"Sure, grab that tea towel and dry the things I pass you. We'll put them away once we're finished." I do as he says and join him at the sink, drying the items he passes me.

"So, when am I getting this famous tour of yours, then?" I ask playfully.

"As soon as we've finished I'll show you around." He replies, nudging me in the side with his elbow.

"Hey!" I laugh and grab a handful of bubbles and wipe my hand across his face.

He closes his eyes, with a wicked smile on his face, and clicks his tongue. He pulls his hands out of the water, shakes them off slowly then wipes off his face.

"Oh shit." I laugh and back away.

"Yeah, you better run, Jaeger!" He laughs and lunges for me.

Screaming and laughing I run into the living room and stand behind the armchair. He chases me and stands in front of the chair, hands on the arms of it. He gives me a smirk then quickly side steps around it making a grab for my arm.

I scream again and dodge out of the way just in time and run for the corridor, going to the only other room I know about in this place. "You won't escape me, Eren!" He growls playfully.

"Oh yes I will!" I say in a singsong voice.

I run into his bedroom, slamming the door behind me and lean on it, panting. I look around me for a hiding spot. There! I smile to myself and lunge for my hiding spot, making sure I am completely covered.

I hear the door squeak open and then footsteps seconds later. "Ohhh, Ereeeennn..." Levi calls, his footfalls are ever so slow and are getting louder. I hear a door open and I almost giggle, but quickly place my hand over my mouth to stop the heavy breathing noises. "Errreeen, where are you?"

Suddenly I'm blinded by light as the wardrobe door opens and I feel his arms encircle me, pulling me towards him. "Got-ya!" He throws me onto the bed and then begins to tickle me into oblivion.

"Ahhhhh! LEVI! No! AHHHH-HAHAHAHA" I giggle as he continues to torment me.

He suddenly stops and I relax my body, sinking into the quilt below me. He looks into my eyes deeply with a loving look on his face, then places his hand on my cheek.

I smile shyly at him and place my hands on his chest. "What?" I ask with a small laugh.

He just shakes his head at me and leans down, kissing me softly on the lips. I return his kiss and my arms slide up and around his neck, one hand going into his hair. This has got to be one of the most loving kisses we've ever shared.

When we break apart, he has this look on his face that I just can't quite place. "Eren, I..." Is he going to say it...?

I look at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence. Willing him to finish it. But he quickly looks away and pulls me up with him and then stands up. "Come on, let me give you that tour."

*A/N - This chapter was just pure self indulgent fluff. I hope you enjoyed! Also, over 200 reads now! Thank you and Love you all❤️*