Toppat Charles x Gov Reader

(Haha yes.)
: Launch day: 1:00 pm. :

"Hey Y/n, you ready for the mission?" Henry asked as he flew the helicopter towards the launch site for the Toppat Clan's Rocket.
You adjusted your ear piece and nodded as you looked over some plans. You could either bust in or sneak in. You chose to sneak in.
Henry drops you off near the entrance to the launch site and waits nearby just in case things go wrong.

"Good luck."

"I'll be needing it." You replied and snuck pass the guards. Looking around you notice a lone toppat member looking through some boxes. After sneaking up and knocking him out, you disguise yourself and casually walked away as if nothing happened.
You had successfully inflitrated the rocket and was now looking for the Toppat clan's leader, Charles Calvin. The goal was simple. Grab the leader, throw a red herring in the engines, get back to Henry, and boom mission complete.
"Hmmm, man it would be very convieniant if he just showed up.." You say to yourself as you pretend to check the supplies.

"Oh hey boss." Said one of the members.

You look back to see the one and only leader of the Toppats. Wow, perfect timeing. You then noticed his right hand man standing gaurd as usual. Shit. If you made a move to knock Charles out, RHM would probably yeet you out the window effortlessly due to his weird cybernetics.
You checked your options,

Use Leaf

Distraction

Sleep dart

Or

Summon

A distraction could work.
You then played a mix tape in a nearby boom box.
The Toppats looked a bit confused but then the beat dropped and most of them started dancing. You then sent a fake message to RHM to head up to the bridge to which he did and left after excusing himself.
You look back to Charles only to lock eyes for a moment. You immediatly look away and continued to dance until you see him leave through a different door. You then made your way to the same door and slipped away from the crowd. Taking out your dart gun, you quietly looked for him until you find him in a room looking out of a window with his back turned to you. Perfect.
But before you could take one step towards your target, he slightly turns his head towards you.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you, agent."
Frick, he must have saw you in the reflection of the glass. Wait, how-
"It was very obvious that you weren't a member of the clan," Charles says as he turns to face you," your earpiece had the government logo on it and that hat actually belongs to Burt."
"Ha, well you are still coming with me sir." You then point the dart gun at him and smiled as you pulled the trigger.
....
Nothing.
You looked confused and attempted to shoot him again.
Still nothing.
You looked at the dart gun and realized that it was in fact a water gun.
Charles laughed in amusement,"Wow, you really thought that was a dart gun? I mean, I still wonder why someone made a water gun look like that but to each their own I guess."
You tossed the toy away and decided to try and knock him out. But he dodged and threw a toy helicopter at you. You yelped and rubbed your head in slight pain since that was made of pure metal LiKe WtF?
"I'M THE BOLD ACTION MAAAN!"
You quickly look up only to be thrown into the wall. He had charged at you at alarming speed. You groaned and tried to quickly get up only to be held down by him standing on your back.
"CHARLES?"
Aw crap.
RHM had ran into the room after hearing the commotion.
"Oi, what happened?"
Charles smiled and said,"Oh nothing, just another government agent again."
"You could have been hurt!"
"Meh, I used my special move on them, works everytime."

Time skip

You were now stuck in a cell, it was 30 minutes till launch time, annnd you failed to do step one of the plan.
But you still had time, so you began hacking the door. Nothing could go wrong, right? RIGHT!?
Ha no.
The door opened and in stepped Charles.
"Were you seriously trying to hack the door just now?"
You get up and sighed.
"Yeah, you got me."
Charles laughed,"Trust me, that screen doesn't work at all. It's more of a....decoy." he said as he adjusted his hat.
You blinked, so thats why you didn't get electrocuted.
"Why did you come here anyway?" You ask.
"Well, I heard that you are one of the best government agents they have soooo I thought of something."
You tilted your head as he continued.
"Being an ex government agent myself, I happened to have a lot of inside info on speacial missions and plans giving the clan the upperhand in outsmarting them when I joined.
Now, Y/n, I'm going to give you two options." He then walked around you as if inspecting you.
"One, join the toppats or two get thrown into space. I usually just leave agents to rot in their cells but you actually know some valuable information annnnnnd," he then puts a top hat on you," I think top hats suit you."
You hid your faint blush as you took off the hat and contemplated your choices. Well, it was either join them or end up dead. Wait, you still have Henry! You reached for your emergency signal button only to find it gone. Your heart sank.
"Oh yeah, we made sure to take away all means of communication, we wouldn't want anyone sounding the alarm just yet right?" He then stood in front of you and held out his hand,"So whats it going to be Y/n?"
It was Toppat or nothing. (NERF OR NOTHING)
You sighed in defeat and took his hand.
He cheers as you place the hat back on and allowed him to lead you out of your cell. You look out of a nearby window to see that you were already in space. It was too late for Henry or anyone to do anything.
The both of you then stop before a pair of fancy doors that lead to the meeting room.
He turns to you and grins,"You won't regret it." and opens the door.