Chapter 16: Saviour

Omg! Can you believe it, I am updating after only 2 days since last update even though my WI-FI is still not working and borrowing mobile data from my father. Anyways I'm hiding behind my guards because I don't know what will happen with me as soon as I publish. And a question guys " Describe Sana Di in one single word not more than that."

__________________________________________________________________________

Starring:

1. Aman as love ka dushman 1

2. Ms.Paracha as love ki dushman 2

.

.

.

..... Opening her eyes she stared at those fimilar orbs and they stared back at her. They both were frozen at their places just staring at each other forgetting the complete world around 'em.

Those eyes held a lot of emotions. Happiness, pain of seperation, and sadness to but most of all they held tears of happiness.

While these two were frozen looking at each other, one pair of eyes were burning with fire, one with happiness and two with confusion.

Everyone, started clapping admiring the two. They way their eyes were longing for each other and ahh that posture. Finally, the pyar ka dushman 1 spoke up. (believe me you'll one day thank him or being the pyar ka dushman 1)

Aman: *clearing throat* Umm don't you think you guys should come out from freeze mode right now!

Releasing Drishti from his grip both stood up, and adjusted themselves feeling awkward. And everyone once again got busy in their own work. While a huge grin spread around Sameer and Naina's face and she squeled.

Naina: Yahoo! you are perfect for Drishu, you guys make such a lovely couple. Omg, you guys are couple goals. We should talk about your marriage to Drishu's family and I bet a 101% that they will agree for your relationship and than I'll be Drishu's bride maid. And than I will wear a pink and green lahenga on your wedding. And Sameer and Aman will wear green shirwanis and Drishu's lahenga would be red and golden. And omg omg I'll decide all of Drishu's dresses and first I'll apply haldi than others can and and and you guys can have black and golden themed reception and I saw a beautiful gown that day I'll be wearing it. and oh oh we will do twinning. Also only I will be your brides maid , understood!!! And yeah for honeymoon I'll be sending you guys to Paris, London, Korea, Thailand, California, Switzerland and and......

While everyone stared at her with open mouths Sameer tried to stop her continuous blabbering to avoid being more embarassed than they already were whereas Aman was enjoying all that Naina was planning.

Sameer: UMM, Naina don't you think you have missed upon something.

Naina: what...... Oh yeah, Thanks for reminding.

And hearing that they all finally took breaths of peace hearing her stop her blabbering but it wasn't long enough to last.

Naina: OMG!!! how could I forget..................................................................................... to decide the food for the wedding it s so embarassing. I decided everything except the most important thing in a wedding the fooddddd. Thanks for reminding me dear otherwise the whole wedding would have been flop. So where was I for the main course we should have........

Everyone looked at her disbelievingly while Sameer shock his head furiously and was in utter shock that he himself gave her one more topic to blabber about endlessly an it was her favourite thing now expecting her to stop being the rishtay wali aunty was impossible.