Chapter 4: Chetan is back

*So guys chetan wasn't present in drikshit's wedding and he doesn't know that his angel (dri) is Rakshit's wife. He knows dri since childhood because she was his best friends adopted daughter *

Before leaving Drishti said another line which added fuel to lava's fire 🔥

"And yes ms.lava don't forget to go to the eye clinic at 5 I have booked yr oppintment because I know yr screws of yr mind are lose so yr forgetful take this card so you remember very well " (see shrutisadrani  I told you dri ko Bol ko appointment karwa du gi iss lava ka )

Saying this she turned and left the shergill mansion glancing back one last time before leaving as she thought she's going from there forever but diestiny has some other plans .

Everyone was still in shock because the day was full of the dri 2.0. Where as Gautam Romi and divi we're proud of her .Simran and Shivya were the first ones to break the silence by laughing there heart out but lava was still like what the heck? Still in thoughts and just the Gautam said he must leave now because his family must be waiting for him he said goodbye and he to left shergill mansion. As soon as Gautam left someone enter and said " SuRpRiSe " everyone came back to their senses except lava and were so excited to see chetan come back but our divi was confused 🤷‍♀️ why are the so happy. Just then Shikhar introduce them to each other and he gave divya a warm hug. Then he asked who's this pointing towards lava as lava so busy in her thoughts she didn't realise anything. Before Sunny could introduce her the lava inside Lavanya bursted out.

L *crumbling the card * You idiot duffer crazy uncle who are you in my house your asking me who I am

Mahima was shocked on lava's tone because she always pretended to be sweet in front of her though she's full of the most poisonous venom.

Lavanya mind your language

see rakku baby this man is asking who am I and how dare he enter

R shut up 🤐 Lavanya

Shi for your info lava meet bade papa and bade papa this mental girl is our Sunny dears wife

L whatttttt ???

Shi yes lava lava

C what a wife Sunny he said with sarcasm

Sunny with nervousness he replied hehe hehe

C well where is Rakshit's wife ?

Everyone was confused how to tell just the the one only chipkli blurted out that Rakshit gave divorce to her. He was shocked and asked why lava told him the whole incident and started saying bad about Drishti and Ojas simmi and divya said Drishti won't do anything like this nor would Shikhar and Shikar said we both went to the store room and someone locked the door so Drishti hugged him because she was scared of darkness. Chetan was hell angry he some how felt he knew Drishti and he also believed dri and Shikar wouldn't have done so. He was frustrated what if they had destroyed the life of someone innocent he was having guilt inside because his family just believed any random thing they saw he went inside his room and banged the door loudly and said if they destroyed a life of innocent girl he won't forgive them.

Thats it ! How's the chapter?? And I am sorry about last night because I fulfilled my promise and went to sleep and I don't know what happened but the chapter wasn't posted and  it got deleted and I didn't had the time to check my phone since morning and I saw now and started writing again.

SORRY 😐!!! And SORRY 😐

Don't forget to vote and tell me about the chapter!

Target 🎯
No target today

Precap: drimi (dri + Romi) reach Hooda mansion

Word count: 641