Chapter 6: SHERGILLS at HOODA mansion

In Shergill Mansion
Everyone is getting ready so that they could go to chetan's friend's home excitiedly but the one and the only Rakshit Shergill has no interest he is still busy thinking about Drishti ( rakku dear don't worry you are going to your Drishti's home )he is missing her badly . At that time his heart said Drishti is innocent but his mind said what he saw is the truth and after all being the "Great Rakshit Shergill " he agreed with his mind and accused Drishti. Just then Rashi came and said Bhaiya hum late hu rahay Hain jaldi sai neechay chalai hum niklna bhi hai.

Hooda Mansion

On the other side In the morning a young beautiful dazzling beauty is sleeping but the sun rays disturb her and she wakes up but still half in sleep. Just then the only and only her BFF  Aman enters with her younger brother Romi and a plan strucks their little evil genius minds they take a jug full of cold water and pour it on her and start tickling her. She is full drenched and starts chasing them while they laugh on her and tickle her suddenly the bell rang and they stop. Romi says it might be chetan Uncle and his family and taking the chance while Drishti looks out of the window they run out . Dri shouts from behind " You idiots just wait let me change then I am coming I will not leave you crazy idiots " she goes to the washroom.

Downstairs:
The one of the servant goes and opens the door. Their the most awaited people are standing " The Shergills " Just then Shanshak comes down and engulfs Chetan in a hug. Then Juhi vedika veer comes and greets them . From the study comes Gautam after attending a call and is hell shocked seeing the Shergills there with Chetan. He composes himself and greets Chetan Uncle and asked " Is this your family Chetan uncle? " He replied and said " Yes,but why are you so shocked???" Gautam replies " I did not knew my new business partner was from your family " Chetan then replies " You mean Rakshit he is my son " Gautam is shocked that the person whom his princess Drishti thinks as his second father is the father of the man who broke her heart and accused her of something that she would never in her life do he clenched his fists tightly trying to control his anger and simply replied as " oh " and then he said " OH NO "😬 and everyone asked what he replied "umm nothing " he was thinking what will happen whe Drishti comes down just then lava asked where is the washroom and went there while Rakshit went to a side to attend a call but before Gautam could do anything it was too late. Down from the stairs came Romi and Aman running and the Shergill's were shocked to see Romi here. And just then came a girl behind which made them (Shergills ) more shocked to the core and that girl was one and the only Drishti but they didn't realise who was there and chased each other and on the other hand the Shergill's jaws dropped to the floor seeing Drishti 2.0's carefree self and dressing .

* Drishti was dressed like this *

 Just then those three realised others were there to

Just then those three realised others were there to. Romi was shocked and his mouth was left open while Drishti didn't notice the Shergills. She went and hugged him tightly and Aman made Romi close his mouth. And asked