Chapter 15: Reunion

I know many want to kill me because I didn't update for so long so I am hiding from all of you. I know it has been long but first of all currently I have my exams going on and I wanted to update on my birthday but I wasn't at home and my sister broke my Ipad and my laptop was at home so I was unable to update.

This chapter is dedicated to these three for their guesses.

Though I might have changed the dare.

. saa_kshi

. sweety__19

. meenukaur3

________________________________________________________________________________

They all were seated waiting for Aman. And meanwhile Rakshit was talking with his client. Until now neither Drisht Nor Rakshit had seen or sensed each others presence. So they were busy in their own work and words.

Just than Aman came back with something he was hiding behind his hands. And just like that he took a seat.

Seeing that Aman just sat down back not doing the dare, both Sameer and Naina started giving him deadly glares. While he gulped and innocent Drishti was clueless of the actions of those three.

She asked them of their actions but those three didn't open their mouth so she started glaring all three of them. While seeing all the glares Aman to started glaring the duo of Sameer & Naina. Just like that all these idiots were just glaring each other And the coffee was long forgotten.

This went on for five to Ten minutes and Aman groaned, being tired of glaring and bearing the glare of the trio around him. He sighed and whispered something in the duo's ear and hearing it the duo laughed on him and he send the duo more glares.

While Drishti groaned as they weren't telling her anything about the dare and whispering in front of her and to top it all of they were laughing she again started throwing those three deadly glares.

Seeing the glares, mainly Drishti's glare not Aman's the duo stopped laughing well tried to stop laughing but even still left out silent giggles and Drishti groaned on the action of her idiot friends. And Aman made baby faces as the duo was teasing him.

After a lot of pleading finally the duo stopped their hysterical laughs and answered Drishti's Questions about the dare and reason to laugh. While Aman pleaded them not to tell because that would give Drishti a reason to tease him.

So Naina started explaing that they dared Aman to go and spill a glass of water on any one of the girl on that corner table. He did and when she spun around and showed her face it turned out that the girl was non other than Aman's forever crush since elementary school but they never talked in collage though Aman did crazily stalk her. (Congrats readers now Aman isn't going o be a beech ki Haadi between Drikshit.)

Hearing it Drishti too burst out laughing as Aman loved her so much and after years when they once again met what an amazing did he give. They say first impression is last impression. Now Aman will have to try even more to impress her and also fix his impression.

Aman started glaring all of them as the were laughing on his condition, and as now Dri would tell Romi and that monkey would eat his head and tease him uncontrollably as he used to once tease Romi when he used to have crushes.

They again started talking and remembering their college days, discussing about life and career. About their professional lifes and personal lifes. Aman also told the duo about how Drishti got married, her divorce and all that was currently happening.

Naina was really angry that she didn't tell all this earlier but equally happy too as Drishti finally found her sister. Later she calmed down But still was cursing Lavanya under her breath and declared that she already officially hated Lavanya. " I Naina, on this day of reunion hereby declare that I hate Lavanya"

Sameer too was extremely happy as Dri found her Sister after years of separation as well as angry on the guy who doubted Drishti & Drishti too as she quietly suffered without having been at fault.

After quite persuasions they were ready to forgive her. They chatted a bit more and agreed it was getting late and all had their own work so they decided to leave after sharing a few more hugs.

Whereas Rakshit's meeting to ended and shaking his hands with the client he too bid good bye to the client after the deal papers were signed.

All stood up, Drishti stood up after the trio but due to her heels and the slippery floor she lost balance and was about to fell and hit the floor hard but before that a pair of fimillar strong arms encircled her waist and stopped her from falling. Opening her eyes she stared at those fimilar orbs and they stared back at her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That is it for Now!!!!!! Did I stop at the wrong time??? *laughing* It is short but currently the wifi isn't working from the previous 5 days due to rain and begging my mom I'm taking her mobile data and I'm updating. So do thank Me. Ok Bye!

Target: 72 Votes

Precap: Aman: *clearing throat* Umm don't you think you guys should come out from freeze mode right now! (love ka dushman Aman)

Word Count: 888