Chapter 1: The Beggining

IN THE TERRACE:-
                                    Under the dark black sky 🌌 there a beautiful star was sitting whos heart had just been broken crying her heart out. Though her heart was broken still she was the brightest and most precious star to the universe.Some people hadn't cared for her so the sky was even lightning showing its anger and it was raining.The sky was crying at the same time seeing the beautiful star's heart broken 💔. Drishti was fully drenched and had fever but she couldn't care less because she was busy crying her heart out she said : whyyyy??whyy???what did I do wrong??why do bad things happen to me first I lost my parents then divi then now everyone's trust even my divi how could she believe it ??how could divi  believe all that non sense??It rained more heavily the sky cried more it did not have an answer.The flashbacks keep coming making her more and more broken.after almost an hour Ojas came and saw Drishti.

Ojas:Drishti beta stand up andar Chalo tabiyat kharab ho jai gi

Drishti:nahi Chachi mein Theek hu

Ojas:chup chap utho aur chalo

Drishti:nahi Chachi Kuch Nahi hota

Ojas:Drishtiii

Having no option she went to her room oh sorry mr.shergills room. She went and change.she was thinking were will sleep just than Ojas Chachi said you will sleep in my room and that's final just than Simran came and she also said yes plz. Drishti agreed and Ojas Chachi and simmi helped her pack her stuff and move it to Ojas's room.The night passed but Drishti couldn't sleep properly nor could Shikhar divya or Rakshit but someone slept extra peacefully and relaxed the one and only lava 😡.

IN THE MORNING:-
                                    Everyone gathered on the dining table and Drishti came with her stuff. Just then lava started her melodrama. Oh baby! You ms.PA . You didn't leave yet but a single angry glare was enough for her to shut up. But our Drishti can also speak so she even replied boldly.

Drishti:Well miss Lavanya mujhe bhi ab koi shauk nahi hai idhar roknay ka bas divorce paper sign Karnay hai iss liyee idhar hu aur Mera mu maat khulwao warna tumharay liye Acha nahi hu ga.

Lavanya was taken aback by Drishti's attitude leaving her mouth open.All others were too taken aback by her sudden boldness and her attitude.

Drishti:*with attitude* so Mr.Rakshit Shergill where are the divorce paper ??

Rakshit: The lawyer will be here any minute.

The bell rings and the lawyer arrives with the divorce paper. A lone tear escapes Drishti's eye while signing the divorce paper but she remains strong remembering her brother's words.The tear was only noticed by   Shikhar divya simmi and Romi .

Lavanya: so ms PA when will you leave.

Drishti: well bola tha  Mera mu maat khulwana but for your information sham tak Mera Bhai mujhe lenay ayi ga tab chali jao gi and yeah aab aur Kuch maat khana kyu uss phela Mera bhai nahi Ayiga kyu Kay woh tumhari terha farak nahi hai so shut up. Uss kai Baad apnay baby sai Shaadi kar Lena aur mujhe bhi zaror bolna and again shut up ! * she said with boldness and attitude *

This left lava with her mouth again open she was about to say something but Rakshit's deadly glare stoped her.

Rakshit:aur Haan mom meeting meri ghar par hai iss liye Mr.Hooda aye gai

Drishti and Romi: Whattttttttt???

Rakshit:kya hua??

Dromi:kuch nahi

Rakshit: ok aur woh duphar ko aye gai

Mahima:ok beta

Drishti to roomi: Bhai nai kab Kha kai woh shergill mansion ayi gai tumhe kuch bataya iss bare mein?

Roomi:nahi mujhe kuch nahi pata aap phone kar Kai Dekho

Drishti:right! Karti hu

On call
(D for Drishti and B for Drishti's brother)

D: Bhai aap nai kuch bataya nahi Kai aap shergill mansion a rahay hu

B: sorry meri jaan baas ek Kaam karna tum aur roomi mujhe Bhai nahi bulna aur pretend karna Kai mujhe nahi Janta shergills ko nahi pata Laguna chahiya Kai mai tum logo ka Bhai hu. Ok ??

D:ok ! But kyu??

B: sawal bade mein baas bohat sawal ho gai bye ok take care

D:ok aap bhi dehan rakhna apna bye bye

B:bye jaan

After cutting call Drishti tells everything to roomi on the other side

Mr Hooda: meri Behen ko rula kar Acha nahi kya himmat kesa hui uss kay character ko kharab karna ki aur uss ko rulanay ki you will pay shergills all of you jis nai uss ko rulaya or hurt Kia

Thanks for your wonderful responses and votes !!!They mean a lot.

How's the chapter?? Tell in the comments and do vote also comment I will post tomorrow only if the target is completed!! Do follow me too. Plz do give your feedbacks too.

That's it !!

Precap: MR.HOODA'S ENTRY

Target 🎯
20 votes
5 comments

I am so tired 😓
Exactly eight hundred and thirty words