Chapter 18: Betrayal

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies."

.

.

.

.

A/N (I forgot to write it earlier but the HOODA'S and SHERGILL'S live in different cities that is why Shanshak asked Chetan to stay otherwise it would be like strange to stay when you have your own freaking house there present)

When Drishti woke up all the events from last night came crashing back, she was still processing them. A smile lit on her face realizing that her Mr.Shergill had always believed her and the fact that he also told her that he had fallen for her. Her heart felt content knowing that her feelings were not one sided.

Drishti hopped of her bed and got dressed. She knew this was gonna be a long day. The smile on her face was fixed permanently, she realized it had been long since she had smiled from the bottom of her heart.

She decided to wear a kurti with plazo pants. She opted for the white one as it always felt so pure and simple. She wore golden jhummkas as they looked perfect together.

Drishti headed down and everyone was seated for breakfast, She went and give a hug to Her mom and sat down

Romi and Aman's conversion:

They both were whispering to each other.

A: Ohho Drishti ka dress dekho tu

R: Kya khaas hai dress mein pehli baar dekh rahay ho kya? Bewaqoof.

A: Bewaqoof tum hogay. Baat tu suno pehlay puri.

R: bolo bhai

A: Aur uss Rakshit Shergill ka dress dekho

(The dress Rakshit was wearing)