Chapter 2: MR.HOODA'S ENTRY

After almost 5 dreadful hours it was 3 pm. Mr Hooda could arrive at any time 2 people were waiting impatiently for him to arrive and they were Drishti and Roomi. It had been almost 4 months since there last meet because he was always busy with business around the world. After all he was the world wide leading businessman and there were a lot of press conferences and deals around the world so mostly he had to go. Drishti was in deep thought but her chain of thoughts was broken by the one and only lava.( ye larki mana Kia tha Drishti nai phir bhi Wapas agayi )

(L For Lavanya and D for Drishti )

L: Ms PA abhi tak gai nahi ugggh Tum tu meray baby ki jaan nahi chorti uss sai chipki rahti hu dekho mera bechara baby

D:Ms Lavanya tumharay Dimag screw lose hai kya ?tum sai buri memory kisi Kai pass nahi ho gi.kaha tha sham ko jao gi uss sai pehlay nahi aur bola tha mu baand rakhna har waqt Bolti rahti hu tumhari bato ka full stop hai ya nahi ? Tumharay damag Kai sath sath ankhien bhi kharab hai dekho tumharay baby Kai sath mein nahi chipki hu woh dining table par hai aur mein yaha sofay par hu aur rahi baat tumharay baby ki tu dekho aik achi maa bano aur apnay baby ko feeder pelao aur sath mein eye clinic aur mental khanay Jana bholna mat!theek hai na ?? She said with full attitude and akruness!

L:You ms PA !!!

Before she could say anything more she was cut by Drishti and Drishti shot an angry glare which made her quiet because she was also a little bit scared of the new DRISHTI 2.0 So she left to her so called baby and started her melodrama from the sofa Drishti reminded lava "apnay baby ko feeder pilana maat bholna!

L:see raku baby that Ms PA

R: Lavanya shut up 🤐 let me concentrate on the presentation

After being embarrassed 😳 she left to her room seeing all this drama simmi divya and roomi started laughing 😂 but seeing Rakshit's glare well extra extra angry glare the stopped not wanting to face the consequences.

Just then divya went near roomi and pleaded him to ask Drishti to come to the garden finally he agreed and asked dri to come to the garden.

She reached and saw divya there she was about to leave but when divya said di plz meri baat suno she turned and a tear escaped from her which didn't went unnoticed by divya

(D for divi and Dr for Drishti)

D di plz meri baat suno

Dr bolo divya

D apni divi ko divi nahi bolo gi

Dr tum nai Khushi tu kaha tha tum meri kuch nahi hu and you hate me 

D sorry di uss time pata nahi kya hu gya tha aur mein uss dumbo lava ki baat Maan gi plz Di maaf kardo apni divi ko maaf nahi karo gi she said between sobs

Dr tu hamesha asay Karti hai divi phela galti Karti hai baat nahi sunti phir sorry sorry Karti hai ! Seeing divyas cuteness she said ugh theek hai ab Di ko galay nahi lagai gi ??

Kyu nahi

Both the sisters hugged each other and Roomi too had tear see all this he came and said " Di mujhe bhol gi tu mujhe kon hug dai ga " she hugs both of them and Roomi say yeh hui na meri Di ! Divi say nahi meri Di and both start fighting like kids This all was witnessed by Shikhar and he said mera sorry?? Divya said I'm sorry mein nai aap logo ko trust nahi Kia the both say ok and head back inside with smiles of peace.

Suddenly the bell rang and one of the servant open and there was the most awaited person standing the one and only Mr Hooda with full attitude he was in his early thirties behind him his PA and manager followed.

Just Then Rakshit came and welcomed him.
Roomi and Drishti were controlling themselves they just wanted to go and hug him tight after all it had been 4 months since their last meet. They had tears of joy mr Hooda wanted Do the same but had to control his feelings otherwise it will ruin everything his plan shergills mustn't know who he is to dromi . He entered with full attitude.

Thanks Everyone for your support we completed the target 🎯 here the chapter is as promised

So how's the chapter??

Did you like it ??

Don't forget to vote and silent voters do comment and follow!!!

And yeah how's Mr Hooda? The most awaited is here !!

Target 🎯
Votes : 25
Comments :15

Precap: New entries

Word count : eight hundred and five