the plan failed... miserably- 26

Tuesday

Third person's pov

Faith, Jade and Hazel have been all shaving mental breakdowns. They felt like koala's. All they did was eat and sleep. And watch tv. They were clearly bored out of their wits but thankful they had someone to be with during their pregnancies.

Laura was looking down and chuckled at their behavior as they were currently staring at the ceiling and feeling hungry so they decide to call their mates. Their mates were at their beck and call, never truly testing until they fall asleep. But even so their mates would never know.

Seeing the females struggling with the pregnancy, she decided to do something-make the water break. It was going to be an interesting experience. With a snap of her fingers and some magic, the ladies who were munching on cottage cheese and oreos felt water dripping down their legs and looked at one another. Then it hit them. Their mates immediately rushed them to the hospital upon realizing what was happening. It was at the building where the training grounds occurred.

Within seconds, the doctors and nurses on duty sprung into action as a few of them to one of the pregnant lady for delivery. Mates were constantly at their sides for moral support while the pregnant ladies were yelling profanities at their mates. Jade's baby first was out, followed by Faith's then lastly Hazel's. 

Jade was holding onto her baby girl with care as Greg looked at the little pea sleeping. They had talked about it in the early stages and have came up with the name, Willow Ocean Anderson as the name. Willow because they wanted their child to have grace and ocean since they loved the ocean a ton.

Next was Faith's. A baby boy. The two sat on the bed, admiring the life they created. He was adorable. After much thought, Amos Green Matthews. They liked the name Amos a lot and green as they hoped for him to love outdoors and nature, with the greenery.

Last but not least, Hazel popped out... twins! A boy and a girl. They didn't want to know the gender but didn't expect twins. Originally, they had many ideas and just settled on something simple yet nice. Ethan Collins Knight and Elena Ruby Knight.

That's when they decided to notify them about the four babies that popped out. Hugo texted to the group chat and everyone was happy and congratulating them. The rest of them at the pack house wanted to see and since there was still some time, they came.

•••

The rest of them had just reached the hospital and was bursting with excitement. Room 183, they searched till Isabelle pointed to it and opened the door.

They all visited the baby and the girls squealed at the baby's cuteness. It was radiating happiness and excitement, constantly giggling and smiling. Yes it was fast but wolves aged faster but look younger. Perks of being a wolf!

As it was getting late, they retired back to the pack house and promised to visit it tomorrow.

Wednesday

Nolan's pov

It was the next day at 7.20 and Hannah bad I were just finalizing some details on the plans. The beta and siblings thought of many ways on how to frame the pack.

We wanted to do it and we knew Yvette's and Tyler's routine. Both wakes up at 7.30 and eat breakfast and we would flirt with them.

Just then, we heard a noise and knew it was them. Slowly walking down the stairs, we acted nonchalantly.

"Hey" I said, getting their attention. I could tell they were curious and wary of us. We usually kept our distance with one another so it was a little weird for them, even me not gonna lie.

Since Yvette and I were ex mates, I would pretend to talk to her and when Hannah mind links me I will return back for her to see what happened which will cause a strain.

"Yvette can I talk to you?" I asked as she looks at Tyler mind linking and Tyler nods as she lazily got off the chair to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" She had her lips set in a straight line, straight posture and arms crossed at her chest.

"I just want to talk. Your siblings have been pestering me to" I made a lie in the spot. I rocked at that, I thought but she looked at me with the 'are you serious' face'.

I nodded, hoping she would give in but she surprisingly surprised me.

"First, they are not my siblings. Second, I know that you wouldn't want to 'talk to me' because my 'siblings' pestered" She said in a mocking tone and turned to leave the kitchen. I was about to stop her when Hannah mind linked me. It was working in my favor.

As she stepped out, I saw Tyler and Hannah lips were touching each other. I expected her to scream at him but she just shrugged nonchalantly. I was also expecting a standard 'this is not what it looks like' scene but nothing happened.

"You really think this was going to work?" She asked rhetorically, pointing between Hannah and I.

"What?" I feigned innocence but she just rolled her eyes.

"Come on, first, you say morning to us. Something you have never done. And I know you both only get up at what 11? So it was obvious something was going on.

Next was the 'i want to talk to you' part. It is so evident that I know something was going on.

I knew you wanted to stop me, I could feel it and suddenly you didn't and now clearly you had a plan.

Then somehow suddenly, Tyler and Hannah were kissing. I knew Tyler as someone who doesn't and wouldn't cheat. I have warned him about the consequences." She ended off her mini speech with a smirk.

"I didn't have to justify myself. It was no point trying to get people to believe me at all" He said unconcerned and slings an arm over her shoulder, not before yelling "Toodles losers"

Not only was I being humiliated, the plan also failed. You may have won this time round but you won't be so lucky for the next.
~~~
hey angels!! hope you enjoyed it. thanks for all the love and support for this whole story!!
pS. meeting the supernatural leaders!!
lots of love 💓 and have a great day 🤩

-1043 words-