trainings- 6

Tuesday

Yvette's pov

Today we were going to be doing fighting stances and combat. Jittery yet eager, I did my morning routine and chatted with the girls before going to the training building.

When I stepped in, a girl with blonde curls was inspecting the weapons section. I decided to go up to her.

"Hi!" I exclaimed as she jumped in shock. "Yvette"

"Hazel" She replied. "Not to be rude but who are you?"

"Oh I'm here to train with Tyler" I responded.

"Well I'm also the head warrior. We are siblings" She told me.

"Cool" I said. It was kind of awkward but we chatted for a bit before Tyler strolled in.

"Oh you are early. Hey sis!" He said.

"Hey" Hazel said.

"Alright let's start" Tyler switched his tone is a more commanding tone.

He told me to do some warmups, consisting of three hundred jumping jacks, five hundred pull ups, a ten minute plank and a hundred sit ups. I complained and Tyler was not having it but I did managed to finish it up. After that, I had to go outside and was tasked to complete the obstacle course. It had lots of branches obstructing the roads, stones were sticking out and puddles of water flooded the floor. During that obstacle course I fell, I tripped, I cut myself. It was exhausting. Then he made me try out some weapons. That was my favorite part and he called it a day. It took seven hours of my day for training. I can't wait to go to my bedroom and take a nap before some weapon training.

As I reached my bedroom, my eyes popped out of their sockets and my mouth was as big as a whale. It was gorgeous.

"Surprise!" The four girls screamed as they hugged me. I felt happy tears falling but I did not allow it.

"Thank you guys so much!" I exclaimed, touched.

The bedroom looked so different from before. Before that it was just four white walls and a bed with a dresser, closet, shelfs and desk. But now the blankets are yellow with pom poms at the end, some posters around the wall, cute pillows and some simple decorations. It looked so good!

"Thanks guys! It is so pretty!" I gushed as I looked around

"No problem, we will leave you to it. Have fun!"
Faith said as they walked out. Admiring, I can't help but be thankful to find some good friends. I did my night routine and grabbed a snack to relax a bit before talking a nap.

1 hour later...

I had just woken up from my nap. It was 3.34 pm and I had to go back at 4pm and at 7 I would have a welcoming ceremony. Busy day for me. I got ready and went to the training grounds. Today's training on weapons was very simple, just like me to acquire some knowledge and the in and outs of each knife. For the next two weeks I would be doing more theory based kind of lessons.