You

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that this will be the final chapter! I will try to make it longer than usual, so I hope you like it! Also, if you want to dm me because of anything, my new Instagram is kokichieatskids

Deku pov

When we get inside the infirmary, Recovery Girl is inside, waiting patiently. "Now what do we have here?", she says with a smile. I sit Kacchan on the bed, his leg being set down gently. He grunts in pain, but calms down after it is stabilized. 

Ashido and Ojiro come in second, but only with minor scratches. Recovery Girl heals Kacchan's leg, leaving me relieved. He stands up, careful to mind his newly healed leg. He walks around, finally sure that he's completely healed. 

After a few minutes, we leave the infirmary. "So what's got you worked up?", Kacchan asks. I blink in surprise, a bit startled that he could sense my annoyance. "Well," I sigh. "It kinda started with Aizawa bringing the building down. And then-" "And then it was seeing me hurt because of his carelessness.", he finishes. I sigh and smile slightly, somewhat relieved that he understood. 

We make it back to the training sight to see only a few students left. We sit down on a bench next to the students who were done with training. I lean my head on Kacchan's shoulder, catching him off guard. I feel my eyes close slowly as my body drifts off to sleep.

The next thing I know, I'm awake in Kacchan's dorm.

Bakugou pov 

I feel a small weight on my shoulder, feelings fluffy hair on my neck. I blush a bit, seeing the nerd sleepy making me flustered. Once training is over, I pick him up and carry to the changing room.

How is he still asleep?

I undress him, trying to seem casual. I get my stuff and pick him up, bridal style. "What do we have here?", Kirishima teases. I roll my eyes and blush a bit, embarrassed to have him see me this way. "Here, I'll carry your bag.", he offers. I shrug and hand him my stuff, making it easier for me to hold Deku. 

We make it to the dorms and head up to my room. Kirishima follows us, not close behind. I open my door, immediately setting Deku on my bed. "How is Midoriya still asleep?", Kirishima snickers. "I was just thinking that...", I answer. 

He sets my stuff down, leaving my room after he's done. I step towards Deku, blushing because of how perfect he looks. I take off his uniform, trying not to wake him up. I put him in one of my shirts and sweatpants, making sure that he feels comfortable. He squirms a bit, but then relaxed once he's under the covers.

I lay down next to him, cradling his head in my chest. I kiss the top of his head, stroking his hair. Soon, I'm asleep next to him.

When I wake up, Deku is staring at me and playing with my hair. I blink my eyes as he pulls his hand away, realizing that I'm awake. "Time for dinner.", he smiles. I smile back, getting out of bed. "By the way, how did I get here?", he asks. "I carried you."

He blushes, looking down at the floor. "Did you...change me?" I freeze, blushing profusely. I cover my mouth, exhaling and trying to get my face to cool down. "Sorry about that...", I apologize. "I-it's fine."

Before we leave the dorm, Deku leans up to give me a quick kiss, leaving me even more flustered.

We make our way down to the kitchen where the rest of the class is waiting. We get some bowls and fill them with udon and soup. We sit at the table and begin to eat when I hear Deku sigh. "You okay?", I ask. He nods and looks at me, a bit of an upset look on his face. I get what he means and finish my dinner quickly. 

We excuse ourselves upstairs and head to the elevator. We get into my room and I immediately sit him down. I grab his hands and run my thumbs over them. He looks around frantically, searching for something sharp. "It's okay, baby. You're safe. No one can hurt you.", I coo. 

He looks at me, panic filling his green eyes. I cup his cheek with my hand and stroke my finger over his soft lips. "Shhhh...You're going to be okay. I'm here."

His eyes soften and he stops shaking. He leans into my chest and sobs on my shirt. I rub his back calmingly, telling him that it's okay. When he stops crying, I pick his face up and give him a peck on the lips.

He moans softly, making us blush. He covers his face, embarrassed at the noise he made. I laugh a bit before leaning in for another kiss. 

He wraps his arms around my neck, mine on his waist. I bite lightly on his bottom lip, asking for an entrance. He opens his mouth, just enough for my tongue to slip in. My mouth dominates his, drawing out the submissive energy in him. He whines, the noise almost turning me on.

He tugs at my shirt, signaling that he wanted it off. We break apart for a second for me to remove my shirt, then come crashing back together. 

"Kacchan...I need you~", he whispers. I smirk and begin to undress him, admiring his slender, but well built body. He bites his lip, scanning me up and down with his eyes. "Like what you see?", I ask jokingly. He blushes and pouts, looking away in embarrassment. 

"You're so pretty.", I say before coming back into a kiss. 

I push him onto the bed, his back on the mattress. I tower over him, feeling myself getting even more turned on. He unzips my trousers, and then his own. "You sure you're ready for this?", I ask. He nods and begins to trail his hands down my body.

All of a sudden, we hear a knock and then the click of a door opening. 

"Hey guys, you wan-". Denki stops in the middle of his sentence. He looks at us, gaping at the sight. He stares at me, hands beside Deku's head, both of us shirtless and almost pant less. He blushes and closes the door, apologizing over and over again. "I-I was just going to ask if you wanted to come downstairs and watch a movie with us." He stutters from outside the door. 

"We can come back to this later.", I wink. Deku pouts, telling me that it's, "not fair". I chuckle at my boyfriends neediness as I zip my trousers and put my shirt back on. He follows suit, shortly after I'm done getting dressed. 

We exit my room, walking down the hall and to the elevator. We make our way downstairs where the rest of the class is waiting in the common area. We sit down on the couch next to Denki and Mina, who are smirking and slightly blushing at us. I roll my eyes while Deku covers his face. 

Deku pov

We sit down, the movie starting shortly after. Some parts are funny, some parts are serious. Some are happy, and some are sad. I sigh, feeling content.

In a way, this movie can relate to my story. My experience. It had never occurred to me how strange my life had been until now. 

As I sat there, hand in hand with Kacchan, I wasn't really paying attention to the movie. I was analyzing the moment. My fingers intertwined with Kacchan's, his laugh lighting up my heart, and the small blush on his face. They all made my heart flutter. 

I remember the laughing and crying, the anger and excitement. I remember the hospital, the adoption, the moment I woke up next to Kacchan. They all played in my head, telling me how lucky I was to have these moments.

For once, my thoughts weren't bad. They made me happy.

I sit there, giggling, my heart fluttering, feeling like the happiest person in the world. I wished that this moment would last forever.

HEY HEY HEY! WE MADE IT GUYS! It has been months since I started writing this, and I still can't believe that I got this far! This entire experience has been so exciting! I'm not the best at expressing my emotions, but I hope that you can feel my love and appreciation through the screen! You all made this entire experience so much better! I don't know what I would do without you! You guys mean so much to me! I am so thankful to have all of you supporting me and reading my story! I just want y'all to take one thing away from reading this. You are not alone. You are a beautiful, perfect, amazing human all around. If you every doubt yourself or things start to get to your head, I am here to help you! You can dm me on my instagram (kokichieatskids) or we can talk here. You are worth it! You deserve validation! You are an amazing person! Don't you forget it! I hope y'all have enjoyed this fan fiction just as much as I did! So, with a final sentence, I will end this story! Love y'all sm!