Found

Hitoshi pov

"Hey, dad?", I yell. "Izu has been gone for hours. Should we check on him?"

Dad comes up to my room with my laundry and sets it down on my bed. "You could text him.", Dad suggests. I chuckle to myself and pull out my phone, not even remembering that I could simply contact him. 

Me: Izu

I wait a few minutes for a response, but I'm getting no sign of one. 

Me: Hello? 

Me: Izuku? Are you there?

I begin to feel anxious, so I walk downstairs to find Papa. I smell katsudon and lick my lips, but that was not the reason why I was there. "Papa? Izuku won't answer his phone. He's been gone for hours!", I say nervously. 

Papa takes a look at my phone and frowns. "You could go check on him. Did he say where he was going?" "No. Only that he was going for a walk."

I sigh and look at my phone. It didn't even say that he read it. I furrow my eyebrows in concern and put on my shoes. "I'm going to find Izu! I'll be back!", I yell from the door. I close the door and walk down the street. 

I hear the sounds of sirens and follow the noise, curious as to what it was headed towards. 

I run after the sirens, only to find out that it is an ambulance. I sprint, trying to keep up with the vehicle. "Why am I even running after it?", I sigh. 

Katsuki pov

I laugh silently and blush as I go over the video that Shinso sent me of Deku. He really does have a beautiful voice. 

I sit up from my bed and walk downstairs. "Hag! I'm going for a walk.", I say while closing the door behind me. "Be safe!", I hear her yell from inside. I roll my eyes and put my hands in my pockets. 

I walk down the road, unaware of where I'm headed. I stroll through a park full of cherry blossoms, admiring the sunset. 

I smile softly and look at Tokyo Tower in the far distance. All of a sudden, I hear a whimper, but I brush it off as nothing. 

The tower is slightly lit up, the sun setting quickly. 

I continue to walk, ignoring my surroundings. That is, until I stumble upon something that makes my face pale. 

In between two stone walls, blood, bile and presumably semen was gathered into one spot. A bloody knife was placed to the side, along with some sort of drug. "What the hell? And in an obvious public place no less...", I mumble. 

I shiver and look away, still wondering what that was all about. I see small dots of blood trailing out from the small space and down the road. I follow the trail closely, wondering where it ends up.

The sky begins to darken to a beautiful dark blue, the Tokyo Tower lighten up nicely. 

I continue to follow the blood until it comes to a halt. 

All of a sudden, I start to hear a siren and running. Out of nowhere, an ambulance comes turning the corner with Shinso not too far behind it. "What the hell.", I whisper under my breath. Shinso spots me and waves me over. 

I run to him and we chase the vehicle. "So...tell me...why I'm doing this...again?", I say between breaths. "Izu hasn't come back for hours and isn't answering his phone, so I'm trying to find him.", Shinso explains. 

My breath hitches for a moment before I ask another question. 

"Ok...But why are you chasing the ambulance?", I say. "I honestly don't know. I just wanted to find out what it was.", he shrugged. I roll my eyes and continue to run with him. 

We run for a little bit longer, losing the ambulance for a second. "I guess it's heading towards Tokyo Tower.", Shinso says. I nod and look at my watch. Six ten in the evening. I purse my lips and furrow my eyebrows. 

I suddenly get a sinking feeling, as if my stomach is being pulled from the inside. I grit my teeth and run faster, trying to get rid of the weird sensation. 

We hear the ambulance stop somewhere in front of us, letting us slow down a bit. We begin to hear a commotion and the sirens stop. We hear doors open and close, as well as a woman crying. 

"I-I couldn't s-stop h-him! I t-tried, I r-really d-did!", the woman cries. Shinso and I look at each other in concern and continue to walk towards the ambulance. We see EMT's bring out a stretcher, a small tuft of green hair bobbing up and down. 

My eyes widen at the sight. Green hair? I mean, anyone could have that, right? I gulp nervously and look over at Shinso. He most likely had the same reaction as me, judging by the look on his face. 

We walk closer to find a woman on her knees, crying into her hands. We walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder gently. "Yes?", she sniffs. "May I ask what happened?", Shinso says softly. 

She tears up again and sobs into her hands. "H-he jumped!", she wailed. "I'm sorry, but could you describe him for me, please?", Shinso asks. She sniffs and look at the ground. "He had messy green hair and freckles. His back was all bloody and he had c-cuts all over his arms.", the woman describes. 

Immediately, Shinso and I recognize who she's talking about. We look into the ambulance and see Deku, lying on a bed with an I.V. in his arm and EMT's around him. 

Before we can do anything else, the ambulance drives away, leaving me and Shinso more scared than we've ever been before.

Well, that was depressing...Anyways, I am going to make this closing short today! I hope y'all are doing well and taking care of yourselves. I am starting school on monday, so it might be hard for me to update normally. If you ever need to talk, I am always here to listen and support you! Love y'all sm!