Getting Out

Deku pov

The past few days, multiple nurses would come into my room, every two hours or so, making sure that I had my medication. A few of them would talk to me, trying to make me laugh and console me.

One day, a therapist came in, extending her hand. Dad stood by her side, giving me a small smile. I return the smile, shaking hands with the women standing in front of me. "Izuku, this is Dr. Cara. She's your therapist.", Dad says. I nod and sit up a bit straighter.

"Hello! It's nice to meet you! I hope that I can be a big help in your recovery!", she says warmly. "It's nice to meet you too.", I say quietly. 

After a few minutes of talking and getting to know each other, she leaves with a small wave. "So, how did that make you feel?", Dad says jokingly. I laugh softly and say, "She was nice. I guess I could get used to it."

A few hours pass, Kacchan still by my side. He plays with my hair, fluffing it up and twisting it around his fingers. Occasionally, he looks into my eyes intently, almost as if he's looking for something. 

He stays by me at meals and medication times. Out of respect and privacy, he doesn't sit in for my therapy sessions. After Dr. Cara leaves, he asks me how it was. Every time, I answer the same. 

"Yes."

I wasn't lying, of course. At this point, he could tell when I was lying. After I answered, he always relaxed in one way or another. He could let out a repressed breath, relax his shoulders, etc. Either way, I couldn't lie to him.

During meals, he would always make sure that I ate as much as I could. If I tried to get away without doing that, he would either force feed me or encourage me to "take one more bite." 

Of course, it was always out of love. Every night before I went to sleep, he would kiss each of my freckles, as if he were claiming them as his. 

Before I knew it, I was getting discharged. 

"Take care!", the nurses waved. I smiled at them, hand in hand with Kacchan. We exited the hospital, the bright morning light shining on our faces. I sighed, letting the breeze mess with the curls of my hair. I felt Kacchan's hand squeeze mine. 

We made our way back home, Kacchan staying with me the entire time. 

When we got inside the house, I looked around, noticing that it'd been ages since I was here. I headed upstairs, running my hand across the handrail that was placed on the wall. I enter my room, flopping onto the bed. I close my eyes, remembering what it felt like to be in a home.

Suddenly, I feel weight on me. I open my eyes to feel Kacchan on top of me, snickering and kissing my nose. "K-Kacchan!", I stutter. I feel my face heat up. "Sorry, Deku.", he laughs. "You were just too cute.", he says, cupping my cheek.

I lean in for a small peck on the lips, sitting up and heading out of the room. I look back to see him pouting, making me chuckle.

I go downstairs, seeing Papa already working on dinner. Kacchan comes down a little while later, hugging me from behind. We sit down, bowls of udon being set down in front of us.

Hitoshi joins us, along with Eri and Dad. Papa sits down last. 

"Thank you for the meal."

After dinner, Kacchan and I head back up to my room. "By the way, I'll be staying the night.", he says while sitting on the edge of the bed. I blush and bite my lip.

I look at his lips for a split second, imagining them on my own. I guess he noticed because he smirked and leaned in. Our lips met, connecting in a passionate kiss. 

His hand cupped my cheek, his thumb caressing my skin. I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with his hair slightly. 

He bit softly on my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I parted my lips, just enough for his tongue to slip into my mouth. We fight for dominace, him obviously winning. I feel him smirk against my lips, indicating that he's thinking something...mischievous. 

He runs a hand up my shirt, careful of my scars. My eyes snap open, surprised at this sudden move. 

He pulls his tongue out of my mouth, panting and smirking. He kisses my jawline, nibbling on my ear. 

I bite my lip, trying to hold back soft moans. 

He leans into my hear and whispers, "Do I have consent?"

PLEASE READ

Hello! So, it turns out, I only have classes until 11:30am this week. Sadly, this is just for one week. But on the bright side, I have every wednesday off! I'll try to update as regularly as I can, but it might be hard with the amount of work that I have. After this week, I'll be getting out of "school" at around 2pm. Like I said before, it will be hard for me to update regularly. To help me update as soon as I can, I will try making the chapters shorter. Also, should the next chapter have smut or not? I can't really decide. Well, I hope that y'all are taking care of yourselves! Make sure that you are eating enough food and drinking enough water. Love y'all sm!