Be Okay

I feel like Bakugou's hair would be fluffy...idk just something that I thought of -w-

Katsuki pov

Time Skip to One Hour Later

It's around seven thirty at night. Shinso and I walk back to his house in a daze. 

Was it...really Deku?

We get to his door step and he looks at me with a scared, but dazed expression. He pats my arm and closes his door. 

On my way home, I feel my anxiety spike. I shiver and walk faster. I open the door and step inside. I take off my shoes and head up to my room, ignoring the hag's questions. I sit on my bed and put a hand on my forehead. 

"That was him? But..."

I run back downstairs and immediately wrap my arms around the closest person I can find. "K-Katsuki? Are you okay?", the old hag says in shock. I feel tears drip down my cheeks and she immediately notices. 

She returns the hug and runs a hand through my hair. "Shhhh...It's okay. I'm here.", she coos. My tears drip onto her shirt as I nuzzle closer. 

"Now, can you tell me what happened?", she says in a soothing voice. I shake my head, indicating that I don't want to talk about it. "Are you sure?", she asks. I nod my head and continue to hug her. She kisses my forehead and sits me down on the couch. 

I lay next to her, her hands playing with my hair. Suddenly, I remember Deku doing the same, making me tear up again. 

In a few minutes, my mom gets a call from someone. I hear her gasp and begin to cry, making me a bit confused. Then I see the caller. Aizawa. 

My eyes widen and my head fills with possibilities. 

Before I can think any longer, the hag texts dad, telling him that we're going...to the hospital?

She grabs my arm and drags me to the door in tears. "Mom?", I say in a scared voice. She realizes what she was doing and lets go, apologizing. "I'm sorry. It's just that-". Her voice breaks as she begins to cry harder. "Izuku is in the hospital."

I bite my lip and cry silently. "Oh, honey. Is that what this was about?", she says. I nod and put my shoes on, trying to avoid any more talking. 

We rush into the car and drive to the hospital. 

When we get there, we walk up to reception and request to visit Deku. "He's currently in the middle of surgery, but his family is waiting over there. Would you like to be with them?", the receptionist says. We nod and she points the way. 

We find Shinso and Aizawa sitting anxiously. They wave us over, Shinso in tears. He hugs me and cries onto my shirt. I copy him, still terrified about what we saw earlier. 

About an hour later, Deku comes out of surgery with bandages on his arms, back, head and legs. His eyes are closed peacefully, as though he's sleeping. They bring him into a room and hook him up to an IV. 

"You may come in now. He's stable for now, but try not to touch him too much. He sustained a major head injury and there are loads of cuts all over his body. He's lost a lot of blood, so we're not exactly sure when he will wake up.", the doctor explains. He gives us a soft smile and a report of Deku's condition. 

I tear up and enter the room. The sad thing is that he looks perfect, almost like a doll. I walk forward and take his hand gently. I kiss the back of his hand as I sit down in the chair next to him, slowly dozing off. 

Hello again! I'm sorry for the short chapter. It's like 2:58am and I really need to sleep because I have a shit ton of summer assignments that I WASN'T INFORMED ABOUT UNTIL THE WEEK BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED. Not to mention the dance work that I wasn't told about until a week after it was due. So yeah, life is great. Anyways, I hope y'all are doing well and taking care of yourselves. Just know that I'm here for you, so you can tell me anything and I will listen and help the best I can! Love y'all sm!