Getting Better

I'm listening to Might*U by Makayla Phillips and cryinggg because it was in Heroes Rising and it was so emotional T^T 

Katsuki pov

I get back into my car and head back home. When I make it inside, my parents are bringing food from the kitchen to the table. "What's for dinner?", I ask. "Beef stew.", the hag answers. I shrug and take my shoes off. 

I sit at the table and fill my spoon with stew. I take a bite, letting myself relax after today. We eat in silence until we hear the clink of a utensil. I look up from by bowl to find the hag looking at me fondly. "What?", I ask. "Nothing. You just looked really soft for once.", she sighed. 

I groan and droop my head. "Is there something wrong with that?", she asked curiously. "S'nothing. I've already heard that once today.", I mumble. The hag raises her eyebrows and nudges dad. "You hear that? Katsuki is turning soft.", she snickers. "No I'm not!", I yell. She rolls her eyes and chuckles before eating the rest of her stew.

Was I turning soft? 

After dinner I head up to my room and lay on my bed. I wonder what Deku's doing...

Deku pov

After the businessmen left and we broke away from the hug, I went upstairs with Hitoshi. "Wanna do something?", he smiles. "Sure!"

We go into his room and sit on his bed. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I take a look. "I got a text from Kacchan!", I giggle. Hitoshi laughs and says, "You're so in love." "It's not my fault!", I pout. 

Kacchan <3: What are you doing rn?

Me: I'm in Hitoshi's room.

Kacchan <3: Oh. Anything new?

Me: My last name...

Kacchan <3: Mine or Aizawa's? 

Me: 😳 Aizawa's...

Kacchan <3: Damn 😔

I laugh to myself while a small blush lingers on my cheeks. "Want to watch something?", Hitoshi says while pulling up Hulu. I shrug and turn to the screen. "Toilet Bound?", Hitoshi suggests. "I'm down."

After a few episodes, I hear Hitoshi yawn. "You tired?", I chuckle. "No. I'm just stretching. I can stay awake.", he smiles. "Don't force yourself.", I say. 

"Just one more episode.", he sighs. I nod and press the next episode. 

(Btw, if you haven't watched Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun, I really recommend it! Also this isn't sponsored, I just really like the anime.)

In a short while, I look over to see Hitoshi snoring softly. I laugh again, and tuck him into his bed. I creep out of his room and close his door as silently as possible. I tip toe my way over to my room and slip into bed. 

I pull out my phone and make a last minute text to Kacchan. 

Me: I love you <3

I wait a few moments before I hear my phone go off.

Kacchan <3: I love you too bb

Me: UHH BB??? O///O

Kacchan <3: Well we are dating, right?

Me: I mean, yeah...?

Kacchan <3: Then there's no problem with it. Unless you want me to change your nickname.

Me: No, it's fine. 

Kacchan <3: By the way, do you want to go out somewhere? Like, tomorrow?

My heart pounds in my chest, a huge blush covering my face and ears. I take a second to collect myself before responding.

Me: Sure! 

Kacchan <3: Great. Meet me on the bridge over Kamino-ike in Shinjuku Gyoen at 10:00am. 

Me: Okay! 

By the time our conversation was over, I was a squealing, blushing mess. I tuck myself under the covers, squirming with excitement. 

Time Skip to the Next Morning

I wake up at 9am, giving me enough time to get ready and head over to the garden. I rush downstairs to find Papa cooking breakfast. "I'm making breakfast. You want some?", he smiles. I nod excitedly, feeling motivation after months of starving and purging. 

I sit down at the table, waiting hungrily for the fluffy omelet that he is cooking. "So, what's got you so excited?", he questions. "Kacchan is taking me on a date.", I mumble happily. "Oh? Where to?" "All around Shinjuku! He told me to meet him in Shinjuku Gyoen, and he'll take me from there!"

Papa looks at me with a huge smile and sets the plate or food down in front of me. I stab a piece and put it in my mouth, chewing fondly. "Do you want me to drive you?", he offers. "Yes, please!", I say while stuffing my mouth with egg. 

After I'm done, I run back upstairs to get dressed. I take out black cargo pants and put a belt on, letting the excess belt hang off a bit. I pull out a pastel blue crop top and slip it on, being careful to avoid the bandages that covered my arms. 

I go to the bathroom and close the door, making my way to the first aid kit. I take the bandages and being to rewrap my scars when I hear a knock on the door. 

"Izuku? You better not be doing what I think you're doing.", I hear Hitoshi say worriedly. "I'm not. I'm just rewrapping them.", I answer. I hear the door open and I sigh. I present my arms to a worried insomniac, feeling slight discomfort. "See? I haven't cut.", I say. Hitoshi sighs in relief and gives me a smile. 

"Sorry I jumped to conclusions. It was uncalled for.", he apologizes. "No worries!", I smile. "By the way, what's got you so peppy? Is it...Bakugou?", he smirks. I blush and mumble out a small, "Yeah." 

Hitoshi snickers and ruffles my hair. "Where's he taking you?", Hitoshi asks. "Shinjuku! He told me to meet him on the bridge that's over Kamino-ike at Shinjuku Gyoen!", I giggle.

"Izuku! Time to go!", I hear Papa call. I wave a goodbye to Hitoshi and walk downstairs and out the door where Papa is waiting. "You ready?", he asks. I nod excitedly and buckle my seat belt. 

Papa drives me to the entrance of the garden before dropping me off. I walk to the bridge to find Kacchan waiting there. "Right on time.", he smiles. I give him a grin and take his hand. A small blush makes it's way up to his cheeks, the sudden gesture obviously flustering him. 

"Well, shall we?", I say. 

Honestly, this was kind of cute. It was also sort of umm...how do I put this...hard to write? I had a hard time figuring out the details since I haven't planned that far ahead. I kind of just make it up as I go. Except for the depressing stuff I have planned it the future. Damn, this is going to get dark. So bear with me! In about two chapters, expect this to get real depressing real fast. There will be more triggering topic in the future, so if you are sensitive to that stuff, I advise that you be careful! Anyways, I hope y'all are staying safe and healthy! Please make sure to take care of yourself! Remember, I'm always here to talk! You can dm me on my Instagram (mangoes_are_valid) and I'll be there to help! Love y'all sm!