How everything should have been

For context.

I found this whole story line that I made back then for the whole story,

P.S

EVERYTHING HERE IS VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD.

The Half-Blood Princess (story line)

(Done)First year- Y/N was the sister of Severus Snape. She survived the killing curse two times. She have a huge scar on the left side of her face, the scar is from her eyebrow and to her cheek. Her eyes aren't the same color, the left one is green and the other is black. Harry and Draco fancies her. She have black hair. She wear an eye patch. She's friends with the trio. She's very good at potions class. Her grandmother died when she was 11 years old(first year). She lives by herself with a house elf. Anyone who drinks her blood in the wizarding world will be stronger than ever.

New Cover:

New Cover (again) :

New Cover (again) :

And again new cover:

(Done)Second year- She lives by herself now in a tree house

(Done)Second year- She lives by herself now in a tree house. She heard about Lucius Malfoy(Draco's father) when she was at the Malfoy Manor talking about the Dark Lord's order, of giving/putting the Dark Lord's old diary to any student next year for him to come back to life, as a memory. She heard everything about the basilisk and the Mudbloods/Muggle-borns going to be attacked by the basilisk even before her second year started. She went to the Diagon Alley with the Malfoys again, and into the bookshop seeing the famous Gilderoy Lockhart. She found a page about the basilisk, and ripped it off and having a plan, knowing that Harry will be curious about all of this attacks in Hogwarts, she will slip the page into Hermione's book for her to know it, knowing that Hermione wouldn't rip a page off a book especially from the library, before she got petrified by the Basilisk. She had suddenly realized that she can read minds. Snape had trained her to study Legilimens. Snape had said the circumstances about Y/N and her friendship with the trio. Y/N remembered the first time she saw Severus smile and cry.