BONUS

This is the LAST BONUS/DRAFT that I have.

If you guys want, you guys can ask me a few questions regarding the story. Like, "What happened to Y/N after her and Draco broke up?", etc.

If I have enough questions to go through then, I'll do a QnA. So, ask away!

Alright, before this bonus start, just wanna let you guys know that this is a LONG draft that I made. (I kinda almost forgot about it, until recently).

So...

FOR CONTEXT

-19 YEARS LATER

(That's it. Enjoy!)

~Sophia

(Written in May 2, 2018)

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open or answer it. I waited for a few seconds into the cold, winter weather outside the Burrows. My hands were placed inside my pockets to prevent it from shaking because of the cold even though I was already wearing some thick black gloves.

My pointed black witch hat was already gleaming white because of all the snow.

"Who is it?" finally I heard the familiar voice from the inside, followed by it was a few laughter from kids and adults inside, as well as some footsteps.

The door in front of me swung open as I was greeted by my lovely friend, who still have her bushy hair and bossy voice, Hermione Granger, or shall I say Hermione Granger Weasley.

"Y/N! Come in," she said, as she swung the door wider as I got inside the warm house. I took my witch hat off, tapping and wiping the snow off at the top, as I took my coat off and hanged both of those at a hanger that was beside the doorway.

"Good evening, 'Mione, and Merry Christmas," I greeted politely to Hermione as we both hugged each other.

"'Mione, whose at the door?" I heard Ron's voice, as he emerged from the kitchen wearing a maroon apron whiles almost covered with what looks like flour. "Y/N! Merry Christmas!"

He opened his arms as he went up to me, giving me a hug. When we broke apart I saw that my black robe now has flour on it.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Ron!" I told him, smiling, whiles wiping the flour off my robe.

"Oh, let me fix that," said Hermione to me as she stopped my hand from wiping the flour off my robe, she pulled out her wand and pointed it at my robe. With one swish of her wand the flour from my black robe was now gone.

"There you go! First things first, Ron get yourself cleaned!" she said, as she pushed Ron back to the kitchen. "Now, let's get you inside the living room."

The sound of cracking fire can be heard through the living room, as Hermione led me to where the Christmas tree is laid out lightening the living room gorgeously as I saw a lot of presents underneath the tree.

Plates with different treats were also laid down at the coffee table, I also saw Rose and Hugo Weasley (Hermione and Ron's children) playing and looking through the gifts, whiles I saw Hugo munching on some apple pie, he reminds me a lot of Ron whenever we have a feast at Hogwarts.

"Rose, you might want to say hello to your godmother," said Hermione, making the two kids turn around and got their attention.

"Hermione, it's fine-"

"Y/N!" shouted Rose and Hugo in unison as the two ran up to me, whiles Hugo put down his apple pie before running up to me, giving me a hug (making me almost fall to the ground) whiles I heard Hermione giggle.