19 YEARS LATER

A/N

To be honest tho, I wasn't really thinking of publishing this, but since a lot of people has been asking me a Part 2 for the 19 years later BONUS. I decided to finish this and publish it.

This is kind of a bittersweet chapter and I apologize in advance the last part of this chapter because I was getting quite lazy and I was also running out of ideas. Also, sorry if there are small typos that I've missed.

Thank you for the people who are still quite active with this story (also I do read your comments from time to time).

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

Part 2 (Started in March 15, 2021)

"Outstanding young author had made it to the top charts of the best selling novels in the Wizarding World. Her way of writing keeps the readers intact with the book and still curious. Many have asked if she will be continuing her career as an author, but unfortunately she denied. The young author said, "I wrote this book to tell the truth, for people to open their eyes that you shouldn't easily judge people from how they look or how they act, because there will always be a reason behind their actions. I did not wrote this book to announce my debut as an author, I wrote this to intact my brother's story in the history books," amazing words from the young woman - "

I put down the Daily Prophet at the table whiles I took a sip from my coffee, sighing.

"Do they really have to always change what people say?" I said to myself.

"I guess, it's better than nothing, right?" I heard a voice behind me say, as I hear a few footsteps as well.

I turned around and saw Teddy, my son. Well, he's not really my son, but I do treat him like he is. It has only been a year of him living with me, but I easily start to get used to it. It was great having someone to accompany you inside the house.

He may be a troublesome kid, but he's a good kid. I know how proud Lupin and Tonks would be to see him grow into a great kid that he is. Sometimes, there would be times where he would constantly ask me about his parents, and of course, I would tell him all about them. He's always so intrigued with the stories I tell him and would ask me for more, until I ran out of stories to tell.

"Sure, but changing what I actually say isn't gonna change anything," I told him, as he sat down at the other side of the table. "They're wizards, they could easily write down or remember what I actually said - "

"Well, that just means that what you said isn't interesting enough to be written down in the Daily Prophet," he said to me, with great confidence.

Usually, he would be afraid of saying such things to me, because he knows that he'll get in trouble for it. I think as he saw the soft and kind side of me he starts to be more comfortable with my company and my death glares (which is slowly starting to not work for him, except if he knows that I'm really angry).

"Whatever," I said, as I took my cup of coffee and stared out the window.

For the past years that I have been working at Hogwarts, I have been secretly writing a book in which revealing the efforts and plans of my brother during the Wizarding War about 20 years ago. For years that we have accomplished peace from Voldemort, some still questions Severus' presence in the war. Obviously, as someone who have seen firsthand the efforts and sorrow that my brother has to go through left me annoyed. It was unfair for someone like Severus to be left out of the history books.

With that, I decided to make a book about how great my brother is. It may sound childish to me to do that, but this is the only legacy that I can leave for my brother. For years that he has been working in the shadows, he needs to be in the spotlight at least once. So, after about almost three years of writing, I have finally published the book. It was published all over the Wizarding World.