Chapter 2-Three Letters

3rd Person's POV:

Sighing heavily, Y/N fall back to the ground as she tried to figure out the message in her dream. Trying to piece together the some sort of message that had appeared inside her dream. A long sigh turn into a loud groan, as Y/N covered her face with both hands in annoyance whiles she can still feel her heart beats rapidly inside her chest because of the worries that her dream gave her.

A another sigh escaped her lips as she lazily sat back up to the ground, not bothering to wipe away the few leaves that was stuck behind her head and clothes. Resting both of her elbows on top of her knees as she let her fingers run through her black greasy hair.

Giving up, she started to stand up to her feet, now wiping the few leaves on her clothes and head, but missing a few. Not bothering to look back, she started walking up to the front door of her tree house. Turning the doorknob, she swung the door open, as a very clean space greeted her.

The furniture inside was almost gleaming because of how clean it was. Lotie, Y/N's house elf, cleaned the whole room, in fact the whole house. Earlier this morning, Y/N insisted Lotie for her to clean her mess since she had messed up a potion, spilling it all over. Minutes of arguing had passed, and Lotie obviously won because of Y/N's poor cleaning skills. A sweeping sound of a cleaning broom was heard at the left side of the room, Y/N jolted her at the other side seeing a small, bat-like wings for ears and tennis balls blue eyes looked up at her with a broom that was too big for her.

"Y/N, you have leaves in your hair," she then said to her, as a small smile stretched across her thin lips.

"Oh," muttered Y/N, trying to get the few leaves that was stuck behind her head.

Before Y/N could continue on, she realized that where she was standing wasn't the best place to get those leaves behind her head because of the shining floor and the dashing furniture. She swung the door closed before walking upstairs to where her bedroom is.

She walked up to her dresser, looking at the mirror that was behind one of the dresser's doors. A fourteen year old girl looked back at her, her one bright colored green eye glittered that often overshadows the dark soulless black eye that she originally have puzzled under her black long messy hair (just pretend you have long hair here) that stops under her chest. She closely examined her own huge scar across the left side of her face, that compliments her glittering bright green eye.

One by one, she took the leaves off her hair also taking a hairbrush and started brushing it lightly. After that, she closed the dresser's door.

She jolted her head to the window above her bed since she heard a loud tapping from out there, she looked out through the window, kneeling down on her bed, as three owls greeted her outside making her fall to her back and onto the ground with a loud thud.

"Ow..." she muttered, rubbing the back of her head.

Standing up, she opened the window above her bed as the three owls burst inside her bedroom. Looking up, she saw that three owls have left three letters for her that they har dropped on top of her desk.

She walked up to her desk seeing the three letters laid down for her to open, before taking the first letter she set herself down to a chair and started opening the first letter. It was addressed to her and saw a very neat writing, it was so obvious that this was from her friend Hermione Granger.

In curiosity, Y/N looked at the two other letters first and saw that the two was from her other two friends Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy.

~•~