Chapter 10-Aboard the Hogwart Express

Y/N's POV:

Neither Mr. Weasley nor Percy was not home that much, also over the following week. Both of them would leave the house before any of the family members would wake up, and returned after dinner every night.

"It's been an absolute uproar," Percy told us, sounding important the Sunday evening before we were going back to Hogwarts. "I've been putting out fires all week. People keep sending Howlers, and of course, if you don't open a Howler straight away, it explodes. Scorch marks all over my desk and my best quill reduced to cinders."

"Why are they all sending Howlers?" asked Ginny, who was stitching her copy of One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi with Spellotape whiles sat down on the rug in front of the fireplace in the living room.

"Complaining about security at the World Cup," said Percy. "They want compensation for their ruined property. Mundungus Fletcher's put in a claim for a twelve-bedroomed tent with en-suite Jacuzzi, but I've got his number. I know for a fact he was sleeping under a cloak propped on sticks."

Mrs. Weasley glanced over at the grandfather clock at the corner of the living room. This clock was quite fascinating. It had nine golden hands, and each of them was engraved with one of the Weasley family's names. There were no numerals around the faces, but a description if where each family member could be. Home, school and work were there, but was also traveling, lost, hospital, prison and in the position where the number twelve would be on a normal clock, mortal peril.

Eight of the hands were pointing at the home position, but Mr. Weasley's hand were pointing to work as Mrs. Weasley stared at it and sighed heavily.

"Your father hasn't had to go to the office on weekends since the days of You-Know-Who," she said. "They're working him dar too hard. His dinner's going to be ruined if he doesn't come home soon."

I didn't listen to the rest of the conversation of Mrs. Weasley and Percy, as I just continued helping Ginny, but my mind was also flying around wondering about when will Severus reply to my letter.

Him and the other teachers might be busy because of the Dark Mark thing and maybe Severus was doing something for Dumbledore, which was totally understandable for me since it is pretty important if it's about the Dark Mark that appeared at the World Cup.

"Psst..."

Or maybe they have an event planned for Hogwarts this year....

"Psst..."

...since Percy technically mentioned that something fun was going to happen at Hogwarts...

"Psst...!"

"What do you two want?" I asked, annoyed a little bit since they had just threw a quill at me. I looked at the corner of the living room and saw Fred and George with their parchment and quills (Fred didn't seem to actually hold a quill, which I suspect he used his to throw it at me).

"Come," signed George, looking at Mrs. Weasley and Percy, seeing that they didn't notice anything I went to sat down next to the two twins.

"What is it?" I asked as I looked downa at their parchmeants and saw list, scrapped hilarious names and a illustration of what looks like a huge building with Fred or George's face smiling widely holding a top hat with a rabbit on top of their head.

I looked back at the two with my one eyebrow raised at them, as they both were guarding if Mrs. Weasley was looking.

"We need your help, for....." said Fred, looking around the table.