Chapter 3-The Dursleys

Y/N's POV:

The rest of the day went real pleasant when Hermione and I arrived at the Burrows a few hours ago. Everyone seemed to be happy when they saw us walk out of the fireplace, as Charlie and Bill also seemed to be happy to meet us. Bill stopped when he saw Hermione, as he pointed at her as he furrowed his eyebrows whiles looking down at her.

"Are you - are you Hermione Granger?" asked Bill, pursing his lips, thinking, as he closely looked at her. Hermione glanced back at me in confusion, but nodded. "Ah, so your Hermione, Ron's been talking about you every breakfast, lunch -"

"Don't forget dinner," interrupted George, his head popping up behind Bill's shoulder and then slowly lowering his head behind Bill's shoulder, like those cheesy comedians do.

"Yes, and dinner," said Bill pointing out, as I saw Hermione's face turn into a burning, bright red color.

But, Bill didn't quite helped at all when he saw Hermione's face, he looked around seeing that Ron wasn't around, then lowering his head to whisper something, but was loud enough for me to hear.

"I think he likes you," he whispered to her, straightening back up, smiling down at her, then walking beside Mr. Weasley.

Hermione was still stood there with her tomato-like face, her hands clasped together onto her chest. It seems as though there were only a few minutes left before she completely faint. I know what she was feeling, she was feeling butterflies in her stomach. It was so obvious for a girl.

Before Hermione faint from blushing, Mrs. Weasley hurriedly made us food, that still as delicious as her previous meals. "You've got to be full before Harry got here, and oh, I'm so glad that we put enough stamps on our letter," said Mrs. Weasley, putting the almost full plate in front of us filled with bacon strips, scrambled eggs, pieces of grapes, a slice of a leftover pumpkin pie and for dessert were two chocolate frogs placed in front of us.

Hermione and I looked at each other, a little shy to say that it was too much food since Mrs. Weasley made all of this food just for us.

"Ooh, can I have one-" said Ron, walking inside the dining table and saw the strip of bacon on Hermione's plate, he reached out his hand to take one but was stopped by Mrs. Weasley slapping his hand away from the plate.

"That's for Hermione, Ron!" shrieked Mrs. Weasley to him, as Ron looked at her indignantly whiles the other Weasleys got inside the dining room.

"There, there, Bilius, you'll get your own strip of bacon," said Fred, patting Ron's back quite hard making him jolt forwards. Ron's expression once again changes as he looked up at Fred, he looked up at him with a grimace look whiles jutting his lip forward.

"It's fine, Ron, you can have one," said Hermione, smiling up at Ron. His face didn't changed from what Hermione said, but just glared at her.

"No thanks, I'm not hungry anyway," he said real firmly, stomping off the dining room as Hermione's smile slowly drop, he was muttering words under his breath when he passed by me. The only thing I heard from his was 'stupid brothers' before completely disappearing from the room, with Fred and George followed behind him.

"Oh, don't mind him, dears, eat," said Mrs. Weasley to us, as we gave her a small smile and started eating our meal.

"Molly, dear," we heard Mr. Weasley said from the other room.

"Yes, Arthur!" shouted Mrs. Weasley back at him. "Eat well, call me if you need anything I'll be with Arthur."

With that, she left the room leaving Hermione and I alone in the dining room. Neither, I or Hermione say a another word to each other for about a few minutes, but that silence were broken when we heard Ginny's footsteps walking inside the dining room. She happily sat down at a chair between Hermione and I, as a huge smile was across her face.