BONUS

Welcome to another one of my Drafts!

FOR CONTEXT

-This scene is when Severus Snape died.

No need for further explanation.

~Sophia

(Written in April 18, 2018)

After Death Scene of Snape (THBP)

"Y/N! Where are you going?" asked Draco behind me, as I sprinted along the ground of the castle whiles holding my robe up to prevent tripping on it. "It's too dangerous out here!"

"I don't care! I need to see my brother! I need to see if Severus is okay!" I said as I felt my eyes fill up with tears as I continued sprinting under the dark sky with flying glittering, silvery lights from the incantation of each wizard and witches fighting for each sides.

"Y/N!" shouted Draco as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "That's the Whomping Willow, the Shrieking Shack is at Hogsmeade!"

"Trust me with this," I said as I took a another step but was again stopped by Draco, I turned to him as I saw his frightened eyes. He wasn't looking at the Whomping Willow, in fact he was looking behind where the castle were, where you can hear screams and spells being casted, his eyes glittered at the sight of the castle.

Almost half of the castle were in ashes, there were smoke here and there whiles we saw each part of the castle go down one by one, followed by screams.

"Draco... They'll be fine, they all will..." I said, as I saw a flash of Fred's last moments and other people that have fallen to their last breath in front of me, the last thing I know that I don't want to see my brother like that as well. "Draco, look at me."

I cupped his cheeks and tilted his head to face me, I got closer to him as our lips collide. I gave him a peck on the lips and looked at him in the eyes.

"We have seen a lot... both of us, as well as Harry, Ron, Hermione... we have seen death, we have seen our friends fall and... all I know is that you don't want your parents to be one of those fallen and I know that I don't want any of you, especially my brother to be one of them as well. They're all strong people I know they can face this," I told him, as I held his hand. "Trust me with this."

He looked at me as I saw a tear glitter from his cheek, he squeezed my hand and slowly nodded.

"Let's go," he croaked and looked over at the Whomping Willow.

"Watch out," I told him, as I immediately dragged Draco into the trunk of the Whomping Willow where it leads to the Shrieking Shack.

I saw Draco look around confused at the place, but didn't ask a single question as I felt his trust. Our hands were still fixed on each other very tightly, as we got into the room as I put a finger against my lips as we slowly walk around around the room.

At the very end of the hallway we saw a door cracked open there were light source in there. Then, Draco and I jumped as we saw Harry, Ron and Hermione under the cloak. Draco seemed to have been shocked a lot more than me, as the three pulled us inside the cloak.

I looked over at Harry as I saw him mouthed "Snape," and pointed at the small gap between the crate and wall.

I immediately peered my eye, as we heard a voice. It was a very strange voice, it was speaking a very weird sounding language, as if it was speaking or impersonating a snake. It was Parseltongue. I looked at Harry, with a confused look as he mouthed "Kill".

As my eyes widened, if Severus is in here what does he mean with 'Kill', but the language it speak of was Parseltongue, then the Dark Lord might have be in the room as well.