Chapter 5-Portkey

Chapter 5-Portkey

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, wake up," I heard Hermione whisper to me, as she started shaking my arm. I mumbled a small 'later' and then continued back to sleep, hugging my pillow tighter as I buried my face onto it.

I felt the surroundings fell to silence as I heard a few muffled voices in front of me, but I didn't mind much. But that silence suddenly was broken real quick.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP, Y/N!" I heard Ginny and Hermione shout, jumping up and down on the bed that I was laying down as the two rapidly hit my head with a huge fluffy pillow.

"Urgh...! 'Mione! Ginny!" I said, as I felt my whole body instantly waking up and then, got the pillow I was hugging earlier and so, the pillow fight started between the three of us.

Hermione hit me on the side not too hard though, before I could get her back Ginny had already hit Hermione right in the face making her jolt backwards and sat down to the ground. Ginny laughed loudly, as I took this opportunity to slam the pillow to Ginny since she was off-guard. I hit her right in the chest also making her jolt backwards and sat down beside Hermione, as I raised my hands in the air with the pillow still in my hand in victory.

"I win!" I shouted, as Ginny tripped me by sliding her leg across mine making me fall backwards as Ginny's room echoed with our laughter.

Our laughs stopped, when the door burst open and saw Mrs. Weasley, still in her sleeping robe on.

"Good, you're awake already. Go on and get dressed, the others are already downstairs, hurry up dears! Breakfast is getting cold," said Mrs. Weasley, before shutting the door shut follows by footsteps going up the stairs.

The three of us stood up, as we all started to get dressed, with none of us talking, too sleepy to talk, which was quite surprising since earlier we were fully awake but now our eyes were getting a little droopy.

"What do you think is more Muggly from this two?" (don't know if that's even a thing but just go with it) asked Ginny, as she layed down two pair of outfits on top of her bed.

On the left side of the bed, a bright yellow sweater was layed down paired with some blue jeans that I think was Ron's old pair of blue jeans. On the right side, a white plain shirt was with a gray jacket paired with a pair of black jeans.

"I like the yellow sweater with the black jeans more," I said, as Hermione nodded in agreement. Ginny nodded as well and took the yellow sweater and black jeans to the other side of the bed and took the remaining clothes back to her dresser after folding it neatly.

Yawning and stretching our joints, the three of us walked down the stairs to the the kitchen where we see everyone, except for Charlie, Bill and Percy which I think will be Apparating to the World Cup.

"Why do we have to be up so early?" asked Ginny, rubbing her eyes as we sat down along with the others.

"We've got a bit of a walk," said Mr. Weasley.

"Walk? said Harry. "What, are we walking to the World Cup?"

"No, no, that's miles away," said Mr. Weasley, smiling. "We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it’s very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup -"

"George!" said Mrs. Weasley sharply, and they all jumped.

"What?" said George, innocently.

"What is that in your pocket?"