BONUS

I hope you guys are enjoying the drafts, and I hope you're crying.

JUST KIDDING!

Anyways...

FOR CONTEXT

-This part is the Aftermath of the War, where everyone is in the Great Hall with dead bodies everywhere and Voldemort has just been defeated.

Enjoy!

~Sophia

(Written in July 3, 2018)

Draco's POV:

"Is she all right?" asked father, making me quite surprised and also confused, as I gave him and Mum two goblets of water.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he looked behind, I looked over at the direction he was looking at and saw Y/N, still kneeling down beside Snape's dead body, also still crying.

"Her only family left has died, what do you think she's feeling right now?" I said, not looking back at my father.

"Draco..." I heard my Mum said, but at the corner of my eyes father held Mum's hand and shook his head.

I stared at Y/N as she continued on wiping the tears from her face that I know was quite useless since the tears was falling like some kind of water works.

"I better go to Y/N..." I muttered, not even bothering to look at both of my parents and walked over at Y/N.

I don't know what to say, since there was no way of assuring someone who had just lost their only family, and saying that they're already in a better place was no use either. I always thought that, that saying was so dumb since the person who had just died had to go through in so much pain to go to a better place where they can't feel any pain anymore.

I put a hand on top of Y/N's shoulder, making her jump a little bit and turned her head upwards, meeting my eyes. Her eyes glittered from the tears and her cheeks soaked from tears, she put a hand on top of mine and squeezed it tightly. Kneeling down beside her, I wrapped an arm around her shoulders letting her lay her head on top of my shoulder as she look down at her brother's dead body.

"We could have done so much better if he stayed alive..." Y/N said, all of a sudden. "W-we could still visit Lily P-potter every year... maybe with Harry at some point... he could've seen me grow up even more.... and I would take care of him... even though he never want to be taken care of..."

Y/N sobbed even more, burying her head onto my neck, continuing to sob and soaking my tip, but I didn't bother. I felt my eyes fill up with tears, as I tried to stop them from falling down by looking up to the ceiling of the almost ruined Great Hall at Hogwarts.

"It's going to be okay, not the same, but okay," I whispered into her ear, because of this she looked at me and smiled her cheeks still wet from her tears.

"Yeah, not the same, but okay..." she muttered, as I smiled at her as well. I cupped the both sides of her cheeks and wiped her tears with my thumb, still with a smile across my face.

I looked at Y/N's face as I instantly wanna crawl into a ball and cry. How lucky am I to have a girl like her by my side? I can see a few bruises and cuts on her face and also other parts of her body, if It wasn't for me she could've been safe. She wouldn't be so wounded physically and mentally.

If I hadn't been such an idiot and such a brat back then I could have spent so much time with her more, but we were just kids, what do I know about those kinds of things?

Also, the realization of not truly having a friend by my side hit me. Crabbe and Goyle had been by my side this whole time since they think I was their some kind of leader and would bring them to greatness to the Dark Lord and to our own families, but they never saw me as a friend.

I wonder, how does it feel to have a true friend by your side?

I know what that feels like because of Y/N, she's the only person who stayed with me despite the horrible things I've done in the past. But, experiencing that with a group of friends... I've never felt that before.

"Hey..." I heard Y/N muttered to me, as I only realized that I just dropped my hand from her face just now and that I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even felt the single tear fall down my cheek.

Y/N made me look up at her by raising my chin to her level, and it was her time to wipe the tears away from my cheek.

"I know that face... you're lost in thought again..." she muttered. "You seem to do that more often after... after Voldemort came back four years ago..."

I flinched a little bit, as she put both of her hands on top of my shoulder to calm me down a little.

"No need to be scared anymore... It's over... It's all over..." she said to me, still smiling as a tear glittered down her cheek.

"I-i..." I started, but stopped for a second and looked down. Y/N raised my chin once again, as our eye met. "I-i love you... so much..."