~21~ Let's go to bed

Start from the beginning

"Is it okay if I put my stuff there?" I ask him and he gives me a nod, turning away and opening a drawer to his dresser. I then take a seat on the chair and pull my boots off, placing them beside the chair.

"I'm obviously a lot shorter than you, so I don't think any of my stuff will fit you..." He says looking back at me.

"That's okay, I don't mind sleeping in these." I shrug.

He gives me a look and shakes his head. "You can't sleep in jeans, you'll be uncomfortable. Just take them off, I won't look or touch. I promise." He says turning away again and pulling his top off over his head. "Plus, I usually just sleep in my boxers. If that's okay with you, atleast."

I just stand there, staring at his bare back with my mouth hanging open. He still has nail marks indented into it and I can't help but bite my lip at the memory. After a few moments of my silence he turns around to face me and notices my look. "What?" He asks, laughing nervously.

I shake my head and laugh. "No, nothing. It's fine. Just..." He just looks at me. "You're hot, okay?" I shrug again and look at my fingers picking at my nails.

Suddenly my vision of the floor is obscured by his legs and feet and his hand lifts my chin up to look at him. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" He asks softly, concern in his eyes.

"I promise, everything is fine. I'm just ridiculously nervous when I know I don't need to be." I laugh.

He smiles at me and still holding my chin he stands on his tip toes and kisses me on the lips. "Good, come on, get undressed. I want sleep." with that he turns around and I can hear him unbuckling his belt.

I gulp softly to myself and take a deep breath before sliding my top of aswell. I then start on my belt buckle but fumble around so much that Levi eventually comes over to me and places his hands over mine. "Eren, calm down." I look at him and he's smiling at me. "Look, it's fine. I'll sleep in the spare room."

He lets me go and walks towards the door. "No, Levi, wait!" He turns back around. "Honestly its fine, just get into bed. I'll join you in a minute, can you just... Turn the light off?"

He chuckles softly and nods his head before turning the light off, walking to the bed and sitting down on the edge of it. I unbuckle my belt and work on my trousers. Once they're off I also slide my socks off of my feet and walk over to join Levi on the bed.

"Thank you, Levi." I say softly.

"Anytime, Eren." He lays down on one side of the bed and pats the otherside of the bed for me to join him.

I lay down beside him on my side and place my hands under my head resting on the pillow. Levi sits up slightly and grabs the sheets before pulling them up to cover us.

"Is it okay if I come closer to you? You feel really far away." He laughs. I just hum a response and nod my head. He moves closer and I can feel the bed dip slightly at his movement. "Is this okay?" I can feel his warm breath on my face. Again, I only hum a response, too nervous to use my voice. "What happened to all that confidence you had in the bowling alley, the office and in the bar, Eren?" He says cockily.

"It was a completely different situation then." I whisper, not trusting my voice completely.

"Of course." He chuckles and I feel the sheet shift slightly as he raises his arm to touch my face and he strokes my cheek with his thumb. Just this gentle touch has sent my heart racing. "Is this okay?" I nod my head and try to steady my breathing.

He moves his head closer to mine and brings his lips to mine lightly, I take a hand out from under my face and place it on his bare chest softly as our lips move together so gently.

He leans up on his elbow and he's now hovering over me slightly and deepens our kiss, sliding his hand behind my neck and into my hair. His tongue touches my lips and I open it, giving him entrance and melt into the kiss.

My hand has now moved up to his shoulder and I bring my other hand out from under me and put it on his shoulder as well, lying more on my back. Noticing my acceptance he brings his hips closer to mine and puts one of his hands down onto my waist, rubbing small circles into my hip bone.

He stops kissing me suddenly and places his forehead against mine, still rubbing circles into my hip and panting softly. He looks me in the eyes and smiles. "I don't know what's happening, Eren, but you make me feel crazy things when I'm around you." I take a sharp breath at his words and bite my lip softly which just makes him let out a low growl.

"Don't bite your lip like that when we're like this. Shit." He laughs softly and pulls away, flopping himself onto his back again.

"Sorry? I think?" I ask him, with a small laugh.

He groans and places an arm over his eyes. "It's not your fault. Well, it is your fault. But, you can't help it, you just make this so hard for me. Excuse the pun."

"Again... Sorry?" I sit up a bit, leaning on my elbow and laugh.

He groans again taking his arm from his face and looks at me. "Let's just go to sleep."

"Okay." I nod my head.

He turns back onto his side and faces me. "Come here." He opens his arms and I eagerly enter them and snuggle into his neck with a contented sigh. "You're so cute." He says as he kisses me lightly on the head.

"Shut up." I say and can feel my breathing growing heavy already as I close my eyes. "Good night, Levi."

"Good night, Eren."