Chapter 25

A/n: so, I may have done a thing. I have announced it is supper simptember for that means more than the average simping. I'm talking full on weeb simping and I'm embracing all you simps. So get ready to expect a bunch of updates probably weekly for most of my stories. God, please help me in keeping my promise this time. It's for the babes. And I hope all of you are inspired to make your own fanfictions for Super Simptember.

________________________________

Fifteen rounds, it took fifteen more rounds until they were finally satisfied. Me being tossed around from being top and bottom for separate rounds. Hell, there was also a strap on involved in a few of them as I was a dominant. In the end, all of us collapsed on the bed curled up as Vox and Valentino held me close to them. “Damn… That was amazing sex… Just one more time?” Vox said as I looked at him like he was an idiot, Luckily Val spoke up for me. “Vox, I love you, but where the fuck did you learn to count? You say that every time we’re about to pass about.”

“Oh, shut up, moth man! You made me show a picture of a lamp at one point while she was pegging me and I was fucking you at the same time! You came right away!” They both playfully fought each other as we all had our moments of being top and bottom. That and we fucked everywhere the last few hours, it was definitely night time right now. I weakly sat up as I noticed the mess all across the room, downstairs and the kitchen was way more dirty as we went all out every round.

Vox sighed as he sat up with me and so did Valentino. “Fuck, I’m starving! We forgot to eat.” The tv man said as he pulled out his phone, confirming to me he did have a phone number. “Maybe I’ll order a pizza for us. What toppings do you want?” “Eh, I’ll just have it with cheese.” Valentnio said as he picked me up knowing I could barely walk. For a douchebag, he actually kind of cares I guess. I mean, he is part of the cause of my legs basically being pretty much broken. “Oh, see if they do [Your Favorite Topping]!”

The moth pimp put me down in the tub, turning on the water to warm for me and even helping me clean off the mess on me. “Seems we went overboard, little surprised you died after the first few rounds. Normally nobody can  handle us like you can, babe~” Valentino said as he soon got up off the floor next to him, hearing the doorbell ring. “Better go get that pizza.” And then before I could think or process it, his body literally twisted fully around and his clothes were back on him and he put his hat back on. It was frucking creepy.

“Have fun in the bath, baby doll.” Valentino said before walking out of the bathroom, leaving me to lean back and relax, pretty sure this smelled like lavender in the water and getting into my skin to make it better. My brain has felt so thoughtless, allowing my muscles to become loose as I slowly submerged myself in the water. My back even felt way less tension. I would definitely not be surprised if this was some kind of magic water that makes people zone out and be at complete peace.

However that all ended as I could hear some fighting happening from downstairs. I needed to make sure everything was alright, I got a bit worried over what the boys were fighting about now. So out of sadness, I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around myself. Attempting not to slip down the stairs. When I got down, what I saw was horrifying. Vox’s head had been ripped off with his wires all exposed. His face was cracked to all hell, making his screen pixelated with purple and green.

There stood The Radio Demon, holding Valentino high up off the ground with his tentacles by his neck. The moth’s sunglasses were on the floor smashed to pieces, obviously struggling to breath. Alastor had the look of murder in his eyes, the red ‘X’ appearing on his forehead. “Al, what are you doing?!” I screamed in terror as he was out to murder the both of them. His eyes landed on me as his face calmed, his tentacle putting Valentino down as the deer man came closer to me, embracing me in a hug which was very new.

“Darling, thank Hell you’re alright.”