Chapter 21

Stephanie stood there, in the pearl white nightgown, staring into my eyes. It seemed like she was floating but I could barely tell from the black abyss that surrounds us. I could sense that feeling of numbness in her soul, her eyes telling me that it felt like she was already dead. Even if this is what I wish to see, something about it was terrifying, cause I wasn’t the one causing her pain. Suddenly, sharp kitchen knives and scissors appeared floating next to her but pointed at me. Stephanie smiled as the weapons then darted towards me.

I sprang up in my bed, panting heavily as I rolled off onto the floor, it felt like my lungs were all clogged up and like there were a million stab wounds on me. I looked down to my skin but saw no injuries but the pain was very accurate. “Goodness! Are you alright?!” Stolas asked as he got out of the bed and immediately came to my side.  The pain felt like forever even though it was only about twenty minutes. Gasping for air as I laid on the hard floor, trying to catch my breath before sitting up. The owlman handed me a glass of water.

That was it, these dreams are going too far and too realistic. I did my part, those dimwitted imps had better get that bitch down here so I can kill her myself, stripping her of her last life. No, no point of spoiling all the fun like that. I could slowly torture her to where she wishes I killed her. My dead heart beat gently at the thought and made my woman parts all tingly and needy. I must stop before I get too excited, now isn’t the time to be horny. There will be time later for me to be left to less than pretty my fantasies.

Only then did I notice that Stolas’s feathers were all over the place from last night, even the bed was covered in them. There was a knock on the bedroom door, covering up my naked body so they could come in. Nix walked in, instantly noticing the mess of the room. “Well, it seems someone has got a lot of cleaning to do.” He sighed tired as I knew he was keen on cleaning. “I'll call in a maid. How do you tear up a mattress?” I looked over and saw that the bed was all torn up with the feather stuffing coming out.

Stolas started to tear up as he bent over to the torn spot, holding the stuffing in his hands. Shaking softly as he seemed incredibly depressed right now. “Um, are you okay, Stolas.” I asked to try and  comfort him for whatever he was sad about. He didn’t even look at me as the tear started to spill out of his eyes. “Why… WHY!!!... THIS BED IS FULL OF BABY BIRDS!!!” He screamed, making me tilt my head. Awkwardly moving away from the ow, heading in my wardrobe to put on my outfit.

Getting myself dressed, I also made sure to perfect my makeup to ignore the bird’s wailing. Sighing as I took out a medicine bottle. I swear, half of my diet was migraine pills. “Also, Vox said he wanted to thank you for allowing him to play his game system during the time. Also was talking about challenging you to a mario kart game or something.” Nix was a bit old fashioned, back in 1967 video games weren't that popular then. But I was going to take him up on that offer. I loved video games as a teenager and even now.

I put on a simple hoodie and leggings, not feeling like getting all dolled up today. Stolas now seemed over the feather stuffed bed, getting his clothes on in everything. “I must say, you were quite fun last night~ Will have to see you again soon~” He said as he met me at the front door, handing me a few stacks of cash, making me free like a hooker in the process. Getting paid after sex was a new thing to me. I ordered him a limo as it pulled up, him smiling as he started walking over towards the car. Blowing me a kiss.

“See you soon~”