Chapter 22

A/n: listen, if I want to make Vox a complete gamer boy, that's my right. At least be thankful that I am not about making him a toxic gamer boy. Also, did I makes this chapter high as fuck off smarties. Yes. Don't do drugs, kids. Just a PSA from your friendly disappointment.

________________________________

I had Nix search up Vox’s address, which wasn’t easy it seemed but the bear had a way of finding things. Like the first time I was kidnapped, when I came back home, he mentioned Lucifer's residence and found the two males that delivered me to the ruler of hell. Let’s just say there’s a reason Lucifer doesn’t send anyone to get me anymore. And whenever I asked what Nix did to them, all he would say was “maybe learn better judgement and I won’t have to do shit like it again.” Never telling me if he killed them or they’re alive, which I highly doubt.

Anyway, the Fazbear wrote down the address on a sticky note for me to find. It was on the farthest side East of Pentagram City, which I was surprised to see a huge estate that stretched to 400,000 square feet. I knew he was a big overlord so I don’t know what I was expecting from him. I drove my brand new Koenigsegg Trevita to the huge driveway, parking to the far left. Doing a quick mirror check to make sure I didn’t look that much like trash, fixing up my lip gloss. If you’re ever in doubt of yourself, apply more lipgloss.

Stepping out the car, I made sure to lock it up and grab my grab. Heading up to the entrance that was two big dolls taller than me. Even outside I could recognise the sound of Call of Duty Modern Warfare blasting from inside the house, probably him playing in the living room. Only he wasn’t yelling at the screen like some other gamer boys I know, used to know anyway. I had knocked on the door, hearing groans as he paused the game. Opening the door, I saw Vox in a Zelda t-shirt and shorts. “AH! WOMAN!” He yelled and slammed the door.

That was a bit rude, but guess he didn’t expect me right now. I could hear shuffling all around the place like he was rushing to hide stuff, and trying to change clothes from the sound of it. Then Vox opened the door again, this time dressed in his usual suit. “Ah [Y/n], didn’t expect you today. Sorry about that.” He at least apologized, that’s at least good. “Sorry, Nix told me that you challenge me to Mario Kart. I would’ve called but I don’t know your phone number.” “Ah yes, you seemed fun enough to play with. Please, come in.”

Vox moved to the side to let me inside his house. I walked in slowly and made my way to the living room, feeling him following behind me. I obviously knew that he hid whatever he had in here. “You know, you don’t have to change anything just because I came here.” I said, looking at the tv man, seeing Vox sighed in relief. He ripped the suit off as underneath was the shirt and shorts I saw him in first. “Finally!” He snapped his fingers and the room went to its original state, to I guess what he was used to.

There were anime and gaming posters on the walls, along with body pillows on the couch. Bunch of figurines on the shelves and some on the table against the wall under the tv that hung on the same wall. There were also some plushies in the corner of the room. “Do you want A popsicle?” Vox asked me as I was disgusted. “Excuse you-” I looked over at him and noticed the little freezer he had in the living room, there was also a microwave and basket full of snacks. That was actually a good idea.

“Oh, sorry. What kind do you have?” “Well, I have the normal flavor ones or you could have a Spongebob or Minion one. There’s also Bugs Bunny, Batman, Ninja turtles, and Iron man if you want to give him a different ending in Avengers Endgame.” Vox said as he showed me a bunch of the popsicles, he seemed to really like the character kind, didn’t they stop selling them though? I guess in hell anything can come back. “Have any of Spiderman?” “Yeah but you can’t have any, they’re mine.” “Alright Spongebob’s good.”

Vox grabbed mine and handed it to me, saving his popsicle in the freezer for now. He then crouched down under the desk as he had a bunch of video games, making me notice all the different consoles he had. He had all of them it seemed, to Xbox to Nintendo. He pulled out Mario Kart and inserted the disc, letting it load up. Vox handed me one of the extra controllers as I got in as I chose Bowser, making me look at him cockily. “Ready to lose?” “Oh you are going to eat those words, player two!”

We started playing for a few rounds with the score being tied for now. “So if you weren’t expecting me, who were you expecting?” I asked, not daring to take my eyes off the screen. “Val, which is why I only cleaned up when I found it to be you, he is used to my mess. Yet sometimes he acts like a karen saying video games are stupid. Also said he’d come sometime today, but of course couldn’t give what time.” Vox vented as he started to get ahead in the game all because he hit me with a bomb.

“Yeah, and what’s the deal with him obsessed with dominating me.” “Interesting enough, I think Valentino is a bottom.” After that, I immediately paused the game, slowly looking at male’s angry voice. Trying not to piss myself laughing but letting out chuckles as I said, “what did you say?!” vox smirked as he started laughing. “What? You can’t see him being the type to act like a top but actually is the biggest submissive bitch! Come on, admit you can see it!” We started rolling on the floor laughing when out of the corner of our eyes stood the mothman. Making Vox and me look at each other, saying in unison.

“Oh shit!”