Pilot

A/n: I'm very sorry, I'm sorry if it seems rushed but I am trying get to the point where you guys can have your husbands. I swear the next chapters won't seem rushed and I don't know if people will actually enjoy the story like they do with my Alastor book.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Before the darkness cave in, I can remember my life I lived before. It was filled with classical music, champagne, laughs, and expensive decor. A life that was beautiful.

I remember being a kind soul to others, how could've I ended up in hell? I guess if you were to see past the facade, you'd find who I truly am.

Angered and enraged of people seeing you as lower than them your entire life, looking down their noses at you. Still working to show them around. No matter what it took.

Ever since I was a child no one would respect me, I was just an orphan without a cent in a city full of rich and wealthy. It's only natural you'd want to wipe the floor with them right?

My first business was one I'm not proud of now that I'm in Hell. But selling organs on the black market was a quick way to get me at least half far as I needed to go. Not like anyone missed them.

The second business, well, being apart of the mafia technically. But after he made the mistake of me being a whore, he just needed to go. So I became their new boss, and everyone loved me like I deserved to be.

And my third business was just a huge cover up to continue my other occupations. No one would expect a professional and loved actor to do such a thing, would they?

But, all good things must come to an end. They finally found out as one of my friends who I loved betrayed me by telling the police. That orange color looked so bad on me.

They gave me the death penalty for nearly thousands being dead so I could afford my dream. At least my will went all to my friend. Ungrateful little bitch.

When I woke up after the day I died, I found myself in the middle of Hell. Not only that, but in the middle of a turf war between a woman with one eye, a spider gentleman, and a snake nobleman. 

It seemed like the male and female were winning so of course if I joined I'd be on their side. Right next to me seemed to be a sharp piece of metal that used to be apart of something. I grabbed it and ran up to them, when I got closer I noticed little egg things.

As confused as I was, I was gonna have to get used to it. I'm in hell after all, I'll see a lot of weird things. So I slide down, but I didn't attack yet. I watched for a little while as it was really one sided, the snake didn't have a chance.

I almost felt bad for him. Almost. I smirked as one of the eggs fell at my feet, I smirked as I lifted my foot up and crushed it. I giggle a little bit but the other egg things saw what I did and didn't appreciate it

They started charging towards me. I just laugh as I used my weapon and crushed the little nuisances. I felt eyes on me as I resorted to violent murder, not really caring about who saw me. I only felt bad because I’d get a reputation without really trying.

The snake soon retreated with his eggs as I dusted myself off. I was still wearing the same orange prison uniform I died with at my execution, I was gonna need a new wardrobe. Wearing this all the time would be torture to me.

I hadn't even noticed that the two started walking up to me. "Nice moves, toots! If only the outfit matched." The spider said to me, I had to admit, he looked fabulous. "Thank you for the compliment! You're to kind! Forgive me for the outfit, I just arrived and this is what I died in. Literally."

The girl with one eye smiled a bit while looking at her friend. "I'm thinking makeover, I'm sure we got time before you gotta go back! Let's give good friend, uh…" she looked like she was looking for my name. "(Y/N), (Y/N) (Y/L) at your service. I would kill for a new look."

Before I could utter another word, they took me by the arms and dragged me to the nearest mall. I looked like I was being kidnapped by these two. "You still have yet to tell me your names you know." "Yeah, I'm Cherri and this is Angel." The girl I now know as Cherri said to me.