Chapter 9

A/n: Hi! So I'm thinking about making a notification book that way I am able to tell you guys about stuff that is going on. And not have this little annoying thing on the top of every chapter to annoy you guys! And now enjoy chapter 9!
___________________________________

It was an average Saturday evening, Nix was massaging my back and hitting every little spot. I swear, you would hear me moaning if it wasn't for all of this cushion. He just knew all the spots that carry the most stress, and he was harder where it was more tense. After a while his hands grew tired and my back could never feel this loose from someone else. Nix was a miracle worker. I sighed as I flipped over on my back and took a sip of my iced tea, as I was happily satisfied with Nix's performance. He's been very caring since I came back.

I guess seeing your boss being kidnapped and then you being knocked out really changes you to being paranoid. I then reach over to my nightstand where my phone was fully charged. I saved the I.M.P phone number to my contacts, I didn't want the embarrassment to forget it. Without any hesitation, I pressed the call button. I tapped my foot patiently, wondering who was going to answer. "Hello, this is I.M.P" "Yes hi, I would like to make a job offering if that isn't too much to ask." I must admit, the lady on the phone sounds very nice. Lucky me.

"Blitz, some basic bitch wants to talk to you about taking someone out! She sounds a little prissy." The lady said to someone else in the room. Well, I guess I'm not so lucky to end up with her. But then, the call ending, she hung up on me and didn't even let me state what I needed. I immediately called again but they didn't pick up, I tried again and again but no one seemed to answer. I huffed as Nix walked in again, with my bath towel and a fresh set of clothes for the night.

"Is something wrong, Ma'am?" I nodded in his direction, trying not to be angry. "Yes, they hung up on me before I could even give them the job." Nix hugged me from the side, brushing the hair from out my face. "Now [Y/n], it'll be fine. You're too good for them, it should've been you hanging up on them. If I were you, that sudden rudeness would certainly be someone's death wish."

I gasped in surprise as an idea came into my head. "You're right!" I then stand up, marching straight over to my wardrobe and looking at things I could wear. Pajamas aren't really normal to wear out in public. Finally I got a outfit that would look gorgeous on my body that I absolutely fell in love with when I bought it. "Miss, where are you going?" "I am going to make sure I'm a client."

It didn't take that long to reach Imp city and find myself in the building, barely even took half an hour. I looked into the main floor, seeing a wolf lady at the front desk next to a phone, probably the one I talked to earlier. I marched right toward her, "excuse me, I'd like to see your manager." "Right next to me. Go ahead, knock yourself out." She said as she didn't even look at me or ask anything, as if this happened a lot before. I took a glance back at her as I headed over to the door, wanting to chew her out but I kept my cool.

And I had to admit, she was kinda cute for a puppy. I entered the room as a red and white was sleeping on the table. What kind of boss falls asleep on his business? Well, I guess someone who doesn't have any shits to give. Without even hesitating, I pulled on one of his horns and he immediately woke up. "Oh fuck, I have crabs!" The small male said as he sprung up in his seat. "Excuse me, I'd hate to interrupt your crab problem, but I have my own problems I'll pay you to deal with. My name is [Y/N] [L/N]-" "the big make up producer?"

I was taken back by his sudden rudeness in interrupting. "Yes, and I'd like for you to assas-" "Sorry, but no. You only pay half of what you owe someone. Like when your boy toys broke the bar, you only paid half for the damage they did." My teeth grind together as he interrupted again, and even turnef down my offer. I grabbed him by the collar pulling him close to my face. "Listen close, you pathetic excuse for a man. I only paid them half cause the damage was caused by them but the owner knew I was richer so instead had me pay. They're not my toys and if I hear you say that again, you will be mistaken as my slipper…"

It fell deadly silent in the room, until he smiled up at me. "Jokes on you, now I have a boner." I immediately shoved him away wiping my hand on my dress. His phone then started ringing, making him look at who's calling and groan in anger. I managed to sneak a peek at the caller, someone he labeled 'Creepy Mouth (a.k.a one night stand bird dick)'. No idea what that's supposed to mean. "Someone you hate?" "More than anything, I sleep with him once and then he won't leave me the fuck alone! How desperate can someone get?!"

I put my hands on the table, leaning forward a bit. "What if I got him off your case, huh? Just killing one little soul in exchange for letting an annoying ass leave you alone for eternity." I say with a smirk on my face, as he looks at me strangely. "You don't even know this guy, are you absolutely sure you want to go through with this for one person dead." "You have no idea what that one person has done to me, I'll do whatever it takes." He stared at me, anyone can tell I am serious. "You have a deal." He extended his hand and I gladly shook it. "So, who do you want dead?" I swear there was an evil look in my eye.

"A girl named Stephanie J McCalls."