Chapter 10

A/n: two chapters in the same week? Woah! I'm on a roll! Not really, just very sad right now and this is helping me get my mind off things. But anyways, please enjoy!

___________________________________

Ever since I gave I.M.P the job, I decided to focus mainly on both things I'm supposed to do. I need to somehow find a guy named Stolas and seduce him to where he gets off of  Blitz' case, and then the worst part… throwing Charlie's dreams in the garbage and making her see redemption isn't possible. I don't see how that is going to work, but it has to happen. I have nothing against the kid, it's just I need to do this in order to save my own ass. I don't think Lucifer would let me off the hook if I just said 'I tried'. HE'S THE FUCKING DEVIL!

So as of now I was spending as much time as I could with Charlie, prying deep into her heart to where she'd tell me everything. We hung out quite often, especially at a little peaceful Cafe near the hotel. I gave her subtle hints that rehabilitation is impossible, like showing her all the nasty demons around her, talking about their crimes and pretty much whatever I could so that she would lose bits of hope. However, Alastor and Vaggie are making things a little difficult to do so.

Alastor always found some way to cheer Charlie up while Vaggie gave her the modivation that I really needed her to lack in order to get this shit done and over with. Not only that but Vox and Valentino are also on my ass, paying me random visits, giving me random gifts I didn't ask for, and all the harrassment. And Alastor while he still is more chill does give me gifts from time to time… deeply disturbing gifts…

He once put an actual beating heart inside of a box with happy wrapping paper on top of it. I pretended to be thankful but later threw it in the trash, only to find it later on being in a glass jar on my nightstand. Word of advice, don't try and throw away Alastor's little 'gifts' that he gives you. Chances are it'll be put back where it was supposed to be or he'll probably spell your name out with dead bodies. Trust me, I speak from experience.

I was currently enjoying my Monday at my mansion, getting ready to go over and see Charlie of course. Nix helped me pick out a nice outfit to wear for the day and gave his opinion on my makeup and if he liked it or not which was very helpful to me. Thanks to him I looked as fabulous as always. "I'm heading out to the hotel! See you in a bit!" I grabbed my purse and headed outside, only to step into a portal and be greeted by Lucifer again.

"Ah [Y/N], lovely to see you again, darling~" "You literally just kidnapped me like you did before." I call him out as he put his leg over his other one, looking at me with those malicious eyes again. Like I was the only interesting thing in the world. He then leaned in, his chin cupped in his right hand. "So, how's that errand going so far? Any progress?" He asked making me gulp, him being the devil was intimidating enough. "Just the tiniest bit, seems she is really set on purifying demons. So far I deem it impossible."

Lucifer stood up, bringing out his cane every step he took. He stopped right in front of the fireplace, staring at the fire as if he got lost in his mind. "Nothing is impossible…" There was hurt in his voice, like he spoke from experience. He must've been referring to when his wife left him. I have to say, I can sympathize with him. I could never guess that Stephanie would stab me in the back just like she did, the woman I fell in love with. It doesn't matter anymore, she'll be down here soon

Lucifer shook his head, turning back to me. "Just get it done, I'll give you whatever tools necessary to succeed." A portal appeared under me again, flinging me to the outside of the Hazbin Hotel, and also bumping into a fox. He dropped his suitcase and also his vintage camera, both landing on the ground. I opened my eyes, my head landed on something soft but yet firm, but yet reeked of cigarettes. I looked up at him and quickly noticed I was on his chest. I blushed red crimson as I froze, not able to do anything as I was very embarrassed. I pushed myself off of him, as a black fox made out of shadows appeared in front of me, growling like all Hell.

The male quickly stopped the black fog creature from attacking me by petting it softly. "Sorry about that, doll face. Roxy gets a little aggressive with people." He said as he looked at me with a smile, a cigarette popping out from the side of his mouth. Well that explains the small. 

"That's alright, sorry that I bumped into you." "It's fine, baby. Seems we have the same designation. What's your excuse for coming to this Hazbin Hotel?" He said, putting all his papers in the suitcase, his pet fading into the suitcase. "You act as if girls being teleported is normal." "Well, this is Hell, sweetheart…" He took a pause, running his fingers through his hair.

"Anything can happen without reason."